The Woke Olympics

Not triggered. Just saying you look even more idiotic than before when you attempt to denigrate anyone's intelligence. You're clearly not a learned person, which casts even more doubt on the notion that you went to college.

No one wants your info. I'm just telling you that your claims are as baseless as your criticisms. Take your imaginary ball and go home.
You clearly don't understand competition and competitive drive..not everyone does...good luck of life

It just needs to be me. I've been his understudy fkr years. I can recite all of his lines from Big Trouble in Little China without skipping a beat. I even own the shirt, and I occasionally bang Kim Catrall.
Kurt Russell is a bad ass actor for sure

The most pro gay country I have ever been in is the Philippines. They literally have clubs everywhere where ladyboys (is that a PC term anymore?) sing karaoke and everyone accepts it openly. The hot woman in every bar is normally a dude.

Meanwhile, they are starving and if it wasn’t for guys like myself who send money home each month to multiple family members the entire country would fold in weeks due to lack of economy.

My point? There are a lot of factors that go into which country is the best and at the end of the day personal sexual choice is just one of them and honestly probably not the most important.

You live there so I would typically defer to you, but I've been there a couple times and I didn't see any of what you're seeing. Maybe it's because I go to Negros and it's less city life. There was a big church in downtown Bacolod City that had a menacing banner on display condemning homosexuality. Also, Duterte used a homophobic slur on the international stage and has said insensitive things. It's hard to believe it's a more pro-gay country than the US if they tolerate that stuff.

I told you, my business and family are here. My ties are here - being "here" is no capitulation that the metrics cited are inaccurate. I will likely not retire in the United States.

You're usually slightly more lucid than this, this argument is a terribly myopic take.

Gee - wonder why they are here and continue to be here. Hmmm.....

Nolte: Ratings for Woke Olympics Hit Lowest Night on Record

megan-rapinoe-olympics-kneeling-imagn-640x480.jpg

NBC’s Saturday night telecast of the 2021 Woke Olympics hit the lowest number on record, according to Sports Media Watch (SMW).

SMW writes:
The Saturday audience ranks as the smallest on record for any night of competition at a Summer Olympics, falling below the previous mark of 15.0 million set last Wednesday.The Tokyo Olympics now accounts for eight of the nine smallest primetime Summer Olympics audiences this century.​
Nolte: Ratings for Woke Olympics Hit Lowest Night on Record

Reactions: 508mikey
I know they claim libertarian, but do you think that they are?

The Koch brothers? They seem pretty committed to libertarian ideals. There was a time where they were pretty much the only rich old stuffy white dudes advocating for gay marriage and an end to the war on drugs. They advocate(d) for a free market when cozying up to the government is probably a better business decision for them.

I do and I know winning a silver or bronze medal at the Olympics is a lofty achievement
It is...don't get me wrong...individually yes....but how many years have we blown out the rest of the world in medals....gold ones even more so...
My whole point was the athletes are not focus like before...and anyone who has completed understand focus and while a lofty achievement...once done and past a few days they can both be happy at competing at a high level but not happy with finishing 3rd...ie my self. I was happy to be paid to play baseball for 2 years But disappointed to realize I wasn't gonna be the best

Reactions: NEO
You live there so I would typically defer to you, but I've been there a couple times and I didn't see any of what you're seeing. Maybe it's because I go to Negros and it's less city life. There was a big church in downtown Bacolod City that had a menacing banner on display condemning homosexuality. Also, Duterte used a homophobic slur on the international stage and has said insensitive things. It's hard to believe it's a more pro-gay country than the US if they tolerate that stuff.

Duterte is very machismo and honestly scares me. He is pulling the country away from America and aligning more and more with China. I think they will be allies by 2050.

My wife home is outside Bacolod on Negros island in a small town called Isabella. The grocery store and rice field you pass as you go into the city from Bacolod is her moms which my wife gave her to support the family. I have multiple stories I could tell about this but won’t since my wife would get pissed. The women control the household there and most families are supported by a daughter or multiple daughters who either marry an American or work in Saudi Arabia or Dubai as a maid. I “feel” the men want to be women there to feel the power women hold in that country. This is my personal feeling but the men as a whole are much more effeminate than here. The country is devote Catholic or in some cases Jehova Witness like my wife was until she realized only Baptist go to heaven…..kidding……but oddly men dressing as women is more acceptable than homosexuality.

May I ask what made you visit Negros?

Reactions: AM64
'If our soccer team wasn't woke, they would have won gold': Trump tears into the 'Leftist Maniacs' in the US Women's National Team who finished with bronze and the 'woman with the purple hair who played terribly'

Donald Trump criticized the 'Leftist Maniacs' in the U.S. women's soccer team and said they would have won gold at the Tokyo Olympics if they weren't so 'woke' in a statement on Thursday morning.

'If our soccer team, headed by a radical group of Leftist Maniacs, wasn’t woke, they would have won the Gold Medal instead of the Bronze,' Trump said in the statement released through his Save America 45 PAC.

'Woke means you lose, everything that is woke goes bad, and our soccer team certainly has.

'There were, however, a few Patriots standing. Unfortunately, they need more than that respecting our Country and National Anthem. They should replace the wokesters with Patriots and start winning again.

Trump tears into the 'Leftist Maniacs' in the US women's national team | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 508mikey
Duterte is very machismo and honestly scares me. He is pulling the country away from America and aligning more and more with China. I think they will be allies by 2050.

My wife home is outside Bacolod on Negros island in a small town called Isabella. The grocery store and rice field you pass as you go into the city from Bacolod is her moms which my wife gave her to support the family. I have multiple stories I could tell about this but won’t since my wife would get pissed. The women control the household there and most families are supported by a daughter or multiple daughters who either marry an American or work in Saudi Arabia or Dubai as a maid. I “feel” the men want to be women there to feel the power women hold in that country. This is my personal feeling but the men as a whole are much more effeminate than here. The country is devote Catholic or in some cases Jehova Witness like my wife was until she realized only Baptist go to heaven…..kidding.

My employer has an office in BC and my department has a virtual team there. I talk to Filipinos every day as part of my job.

The closest I get to you is Hinigaran on our way down to Sipalay for the weekends.

My wife home is outside Bacolod on Negros island in a small town called Isabella. The grocery store and rice field you pass as you go into the city from Bacolod is her moms which my wife gave her to support the family. I have multiple stories I could tell about this but won’t since my wife would get pissed. The women control the household there and most families are supported by a daughter or multiple daughters who either marry an American or work in Saudi Arabia or Dubai as a maid. I “feel” the men want to be women there to feel the power women hold in that country. This is my personal feeling but the men as a whole are much more effeminate than here. The country is devote Catholic or in some cases Jehova Witness like my wife was until she realized only Baptist go to heaven…..kidding……but oddly men dressing as women is more acceptable than homosexuality.

1st Man: "Are you a Christian?"
2nd Man: "No, thank God, I'm a Baptist."

Reactions: AM64 and NEO
My employer has an office in BC and my department has a virtual team there. I talk to Filipinos every day as part of my job.

The closest I get to you is Hinigaran on our way down to Sipalay for the weekends.

I am honestly rarely ever there anymore since I sold my call center and was mainly in Makati when I was there. I have seen our home twice in 17 years.

Check out Boracay next time you are there. It’s north of Bacolod and worth it.

You work with concentrix or transcom?

You work with concentrix or transcom?

No. We fly under the radar and we like it that way. Our building looks ****** from the outside but it's A office space inside. We don't want any government officials showing up with their hands out, LOL.

Reactions: NEO
Can we get to the winter Olympics yet? I need my fill of people flying through the air with planks in their feet and people skating in circles with blades on their feet.

And hopefully commentors who will shut up and get out of the way.

VN Store

Back