The Woke Olympics

Wow, lmao at the 4x100 mens final. Italy wins it. Jamaica comes in 5th. Freaking China comes in 4th.

Reactions: NEO
Which countries have the best healthcare? Politics is a problem but not just in relation to healthcare. Our school system isn’t as bad as you’re making out. You get out what you put in which is very little by many. The rise of liberalism will only make it worse. Hopefully the free states don’t cave to the “woke” bs.
Well to give you a idea my inhaler medication with insurance used to run me around 50 bucks. Now I have covid and they put me in another prescription for it so it doesn’t reach me lungs. I have the same insurance and now it’ll cost me 275$ so after covid they increased the price bc they knew people would need it. So im taking
It both ends I pay every week for insurance and I still have to pay out the ass for my medicine. You don’t think the shareholders are in on this? Give me a break

Reactions: AM64
Imagine me saying Tennessee is actually the best football team and we're only 6-6 because of size and diversity and personal choices and poverty and bad leadership and wasted money and bad grade school teachers
No Tennessee was a great team, unfortunately led by an delusional idiot……. You’re right just like the US

China won another gold...in women's freakin' canoe!

giphy.gif

USA wins gold in basketball. Congrats because this was a bunch of good guys. I don't like two of the a-hole coaches. They don't win this without KD. Guys who were prolific in the NBA struggled. It was a team with a lot of athleticism. Leadership was thin and they were young. It was a badly constructed team without a lot of size but they got it done.

Still waiting for the best overall country as named by you. Maybe one day you will say who it is

And we're still waiting on you to define 'best.'

Best at what?

You were given a list of very relevant measurable catagories with quantifiable metrics and asked to point out where they were wrong if you disagreed.

You keep ignoring them, presumably because it'd take more effort than your willing to expend - knowing your fighting a losing battle. Instead, you assert your feelz and act like you've got the high ground while on your back, bloodied and spitting out teeth.

All those stars and it just comes down to stifling defense. They averaged 11 steals in the elimination stage.

A three point shoot around broke out at the gold medal match. Im kind of a fan of being able to swipe it off the rim, loved watching Green yank that De Colos free throw off just before if dropped.

Nail biter late, KD was awesome.

We are within 2 gold medals of China! China's at 38 and we're at 36. Man , if baseball and Kyle Snyder had pulled gold instead of silver, we'd be tied.

We have at least 4 chances at gold on the final day of the Olympics. China has at least one, a female boxer. No idea of China's chances at the cycling events or rhythmic gymnastics.

Hope we can take that gold medal lead right here at the end.

We are within 2 gold medals of China! China's at 38 and we're at 36. Man , if baseball and Kyle Snyder had pulled gold instead of silver, we'd be tied.

We have at least 4 chances at gold on the final day of the Olympics. China has at least one, a female boxer. No idea of China's chances at the cycling events or rhythmic gymnastics.

Hope we can take that gold medal lead right here at the end.

The guy that beat Snyder is a beast. Just watched a replay of Gable Steveson's gold medal match. Amazing how a dude that big can do back flips after a match. So much fun to watch our athletes succeed regardless of their politics.

The guy that beat Snyder is a beast. Just watched a replay of Gable Steveson's gold medal match. Amazing how a dude that big can do back flips after a match. So much fun to watch our athletes succeed regardless of their politics.
Snyder also wrestled a bad match. He'd be the first to tell you that also. His 2 low singles allowed his opponent to get in a good position to score the exposure points

Last edited:
Reactions: clarksvol00

lol, Have you never seen pro-wrestling? I know it's fake, but those guys are big and athletic and do all kinds of acrobatics.

And I'm not trying to down Snyder. I was just pointing out how close we were to being tied in the gold count overnight.

I don't like politics being brought into sports, but I always pull for the U.S. to win.

Sports are meant to unite. Bringing your politics into it is the antithesis of what sports should be.

Last edited:
lol, Have you never seen pro-wrestling? I know it's fake, but those guys are big and athletic and do all kinds of acrobatics.

And I'm not trying to down Snyder. I was just pointing out how close we were to being tied in the gold count overnight.

I don't like politics being brought into sports, but I always pull for the U.S. to win.

Sports are meant to unite. Bringing your politics into it is the antithesis of what sports should be.
Just to clarify, didn't think you were trashing Snyder. His opponent has been dominant for several years.

Looks like you're still sour about your idiocy. Think you'd be used to it by now.

Sour? LOL.

I'll keep shining the light on your dumbass argument for as long as you'll keep scurrying out from behind the refrigerator.

Why are you still a Vol? Using your ridiculous logic... I mean the Vols are not 'da best' by any metric. What kind of moron would choose not to be a fan of the best?

I'll wait here while you you figure out how to dance.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back