The Worley thread (merged)

He just missed another wide open guy on the first drive of the second half. This is ridiculous. I really thought he would be a better passer.

This OL got blasted again.

Oregon had verifiable pressure within 1-2 seconds of the snap with only a 4-man rush.

I dont' know if it's the OL or the ZBS Jones implemented but Florida will destroy us if they don't fix this quick.

What do you have to lose by putting in Peterman? I hate dogpiling on Worley but he's pretty bad. Missing wide-open guys and he's no threat of running to move the sticks.

What do you have to lose by putting in Peterman? I hate dogpiling on Worley but he's pretty bad. Missing wide-open guys and he's no threat of running to move the sticks.

This. Cant get any worse at this point. Peterman needs to get a shot know.

put in the best true freshman and keep him there the rest of the season unless another starts playing better worely should NEVER play again at UT..and no to Peterman as welll they both suck...the future is Dobbs or Fergerson

Reactions: 2 people
I support Justin, I am however getting tired of it.

The bench will support him for the rest of the day, too. I saw it on the sideline, has a back on it, appears sturdy.

Why not go crazy and try Peterman, Ferguson, or Dobbs?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

396 yards passing, 4 TDS. That's why we're losing. Worley might not get us back but he didn't take us out

Someone needs to send a group text when the Worley era at UT is over. Until that point, buy stock in Budweiser, as I am really going thru it this season, so sales should reflect that.

Also, this read offense only works if (a) the QB runs keeps it every once in a while, and (b) the QB is a threat to actually throw the ball. From what I have seen last 2 games, Worley is a wildly erratic passer, and he has not kept the ball in a read since the AP game.

Wake me when the nightmare of Worley is over. An accurate passer would have this game at least with 5 scores...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back