The Worley thread (merged)

Worley is garbage, our play calling is garbage, our defense is garbage, our so called cream of the crop offensive line is garbage. It makes me sick and reminds me of the Dooley years, honestly, there is no difference in this coached team and a Dooley coached team right now. But this is a thread about Worley so, he sucks.

Worley is just not the guy panics too much.....Just another underdeveloped player who sat behind Bray way too long....

Our season really starts next week....

Why not give another Guy a chance at QB???????

Two very good answers to that question.

1. None of the other guys have shown that they're any better than Worley. Which means Coach Jones believes Worley gives us the best chance to win the win able games on our schedule.

2. Coach Jones believes that Pulling Worley will do more harm to his confidence and still wouldn't get us back in this game.

Two very good answers to that question.

1. None of the other guys have shown that they're any better than Worley. Which means Coach Jones believes Worley gives us the best chance to win the win able games on our schedule.

2. Coach Jones believes that Pulling Worley will do more harm to his confidence and still wouldn't get us back in this game.

Who cares?

I can promise you te other QBs are not worse.

Peterman could not even know the plays and still be better.

Atleast he can throw like someone who isn't in Jr High.

You could give us Peyton Manning from his NFL MVP year, Arian Foster, Jamal Lewis, Jason Witten, Carl Pickens, Peerless Price & Donte Stallworth and we couldn't get back in this game because our D can't make a stop.

Pretty sure REPEATEDLY missing open receivers will harm his confidence as well. If it doesn't, it sure is damaging my confidence in him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Worley not showing any emotion for the last three weeks doesn't help my opinion of him.
Good QBs have emotion, and this kid is a robot.

Can't watch this. Another three and out and another score. HEY CBJ the GAME is OVER, let Peterman run a while!

You could give us Peyton Manning from his NFL MVP year, Arian Foster, Jamal Lewis, Jason Witten, Carl Pickens, Peerless Price & Donte Stallworth and we couldn't get back in this game because our D can't make a stop.

Them being on the field more than the Ref might have something to do with it.

Reactions: 1 person
All offseason I've been think Worley would do well. Today I learned he is every bit as terrible as terrible can be. He cant even get the ball close

Time for Qtb change... Worsley just didn't have it.. I am so depressed right now. TN is exposed.. our Qtb sucks..team knows it .. Arm sttenthh and accuracy are 2 important traits .. I am sorry but Worsley doesn't have it...

VN Store

Back