The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I would love to see Rhea and Beth Phoenix since Rhea has always wanted a match with her. Edge supposedly is retiring the RAW after SummerSlam in Toronto so I'd like to see him against someone. I think Rollins or AJ would be a great sendoff if they use him at SummerSlam. LA Knight and Theory would be a good one that's also been rumored as well.

So I had a question..... I was wondering about this new version of ROH 2.0 that Tony Khan is running. If anyone happens to subscribe and watch it,is it worth it? Of course there's so much wrestling content that's it's impossible to keep up with it and not having the time to watch it all. I hear about this from time to time and wondered if anyone here has checked it out.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Yuta vs. Omega was a much better match than I thought it would be. They really played up that Kenny was still feeling the effects of the Tiger Driver. Really good stuff. To me it's always a treat to see Omega in a singles match on regular tv.

Really good show. The only weak match was Britt vs. Ruby.

The Jericho and Callis segment was fantastic. I love the heat the Callis draws.

https://www.sescoops.com/news/rhea-...-at-summerslam-against-raquel-gonzalez-report

It's not who I would have expected. I thought that they were building Raquel up towards winning the Royal Rumble (a rumor that I've heard....they still can... I heard that they were having her win MITB ,but went with Iyo Sky with Asuka as the other women's champion)

I guess it's a filler fued / match since they haven't gotten anyone right now to go against her that's credible.

Just finished up Rampage. The Elite vs Dark Order Stole the show.

AEW might have something with Cage and Big Bill. That clothesline powerbomb combo looked way better than I would have thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Watching Collision. At some point, somewhere, I want to see a feud between Ricky Starks and Ricochet...

FTR and BCG can feud for a good while, as far as I'm concerned.

Joe and punk is gonna be fun.

Great show.

Last edited:
Didn't like MJF ar first but he is starting to grow on me. Jungle Boy would be a good heel if he had better promos his mic work isn't the best.

Yeah,I wasn't a big fan at the beginning,but with this feud he's having with Cole, I'm starting to enjoy him more. Plus,with the right guy, he can put on some good matches.

I'm with you on Jungle Boy. I think he would benefit well from a manager.

Watching Collision. At some point, somewhere, I want to see a feud between Ricky Starks and Ricochet...

FTR and BCG can feud for a good while, as far as I'm concerned.

Joe and punk is gonna be fun.

Great show.
Just watching Collision now. FTR vs. BCG was fantastic. One of the best tv matches of the year. That was awesome. I agree. Give me that every week.

For only a little over 2k people there, that crowd is awesome.

The Orange Cassidy character lol needs to be spiffed up he is very athletic in the ring.VpBut my favorite young talent is SG he rocks..
Orange can never be a heel. It would kill his character. He's a great midcard champion and that's all they need from him. He might eventually be a transitional world champion. But his main reason for being is comedy and he is really good at that.

The BPCC vs The Elite needs to be finished look for Jericho to turn Baby face during that event. Also do want to see AEW keep bringing in the older wrestlers from WWE .Look for the Brothers from NXT to show up eventually on AEW.

Orange can never be a heel. It would kill his character. He's a great midcard champion and that's all they need from him. He might eventually be a transitional world champion. But his main reason for being is comedy and he is really good at that.
I think Orange could do the heel thing with his persona. Lean into the whole sloth as a deadly sin angle. He could use his desire to do as little as possible as a justification for taking shortcuts.

VN Store

Back