The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Cassidy plays the heel sometimes, but he just gets over with the fans no matter what and it doesn't work. He would have to do something terrible to get heel heat. Like hitting Trent and Chuck with a car or something lol. Or he could align with a heel faction. In my mind sometimes I wonder what he would be like as a member of House of Black. Malakai could "mold" him into something different.

Rather see Jey really don't care for Drew and Cody is good but Im liking his and Brock's feud rite now... Can't stand Seth Rollins at all rather have seen A.J. win the title!!!
I like Drew. I've never much cared for Cody. I'm with you on AJ. Not a knock on Seth from me. But AJ is probably my favorite of his generation. Unfortunately I think his days winning world titles are over in WWE. He either needs to prepare for life after the ring, or jump ship.

Who does everyone think finally gets to take Universal Tite from Reigns??

Yeah, after drawing this title reign out even more to "break records",it's likely going to be Cody. He has to "finish the story" that Dusty didn't do and win the WWE championship. It's likely going to happen at Mania next year. That's another reason I'm glad there's two champions and Seth Rollins defends his title on a regular basis. I wasn't at first,but I'm warming up to it now.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yeah, after drawing this title reign out even more to "break records",it's likely going to be Cody. He has to "finish the story" that Dusty didn't do and win the WWE championship. It's likely going to happen at Mania next year. That's another reason I'm glad there's two champions and Seth Rollins defends his title on a regular basis. I wasn't at first,but I'm warming up to it now.
I wish Roman would unify the 2 old belts into the new one already. HHH giving him the new one looks really lame with him still carrying the other two.

Also tonight The Owen Hart Semifinals,also who thinks Jericho is going become a Babyface and screw Don Callus who asked him to team with him and the BPCC?
The BCC and Elite are supposed to announce their 5th members for blood and guts. I could see Jericho flipping to The Elite. If that's the case, who does BCC get? Jungle Boy? A member of the Dark Order?

Reactions: knoxvol52
Kota Ibushi is being rumored as a possibility for The Elite.
I saw he was supposed to be coming in. I debate who I'd rather him side with though. I kind of vote neither. There are matches I want to see with him and members of both sides.

Also that leaves Jericho with the BCC, which feels like a strange choice. Then again they appear to be turning Sammy face, so I don't see them doing the same for Jericho so close together.

So many options....

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back