The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I really believe WWE is going to groom Luther as WHC I would be okay with that his mic ability sucks but very good in ring...
He's got a good mouth piece in Kaiser/Barthel. Gunther puts on banger after banger in ring. You hear people talk about telling a story during a match. I don't know of anyone better at it than Gunther/Walter.

Seems Tony Khan let's the workers run the business, as far a punk being an ******* most successful people in this line of business is.....
Punk goes above and beyond as an @$$.

I think you're spot on with Tony. He needs to stop worrying about being everyone's friend, including The Elite.

What is thought about HBK running NXT good. Bad ,okay????

I think he's done really well with it lately especially with the women's division. It's really solid ,and having a great , athletic heel like Stratton that is ahead of the curve as champion does wonders. A great foundation to build upon. A lot of women in NXT with a ton of potential like Roxanne and Davenport. Most of the division has been bit by the injury bug so once they're back,it will improve more. Carmelo Hayes makes for a good champion,and a surprisingly good Babyface. Dirty Dom being champ writes itself. Draganov is a great talent ,and I see why they're high on him.

Not really high on the tag division,but it's not terrible. I'd say that HBK has done alright as booker. Giving talent opportunities that they wouldn't have otherwise on the main roster.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I think he's done really well with it lately especially with the women's division. It's really solid ,and having a great , athletic heel like Stratton that is ahead of the curve as champion does wonders. A great foundation to build upon. A lot of women in NXT with a ton of potential like Roxanne and Davenport. Most of the division has been bit by the injury bug so once they're back,it will improve more. Carmelo Hayes makes for a good champion,and a surprisingly good Babyface. Dirty Dom being champ writes itself. Draganov is a great talent ,and I see why they're high on him.

Not really high on the tag division,but it's not terrible. I'd say that HBK has done alright as booker. Giving talent opportunities that they wouldn't have otherwise on the main roster.
I think he done well also but with input from his best friend HHH, also Bron Breaker needs to move up to main roster...

Reactions: Pennheel
I think he done well also but with input from his best friend HHH, also Bron Breaker needs to move up to main roster...

Yeah, HHH still has a lot of input on NXT even with his friends in creative positions. Bron is more than ready to be called up. He's been a good heel. He's taken the heel stuff that his uncle became successful with,and took it to another level. I'd like to see him and Roman in a feud where he's more of a tweener.

Oh yeah, found this in regards to CM Punk and got a good laugh out of it.FB_IMG_1692138383230.jpg

Well, the Texas Chainsaw match with Leatherface interfering was..... interesting for lack of a better word. It instantly reminded me of the Sting /RoboCop stuff in early 90s WCW. I get movie promotion,but that was strange. At least Jarrett/Hardy isn't a major feud like Flair/Sting.

VN Store

Back