The WRASSLIN’ Thread

That's bad, like extra bad. Will the UK let him travel with a pending charge like that? I know Jeff Hardy had to get written off TV before TNA went to England a couple of times because of his back ground. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. FTR is the best tag team in the world and All In is going to be huge for AEW. The timing couldn't be worse.

What do you do with that? I mean there is an obvious choice to replace Cash in a pinch. But there might be some :cough: complications.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
That's bad, like extra bad. Will the UK let him travel with a pending charge like that? I know Jeff Hardy had to get written off TV before TNA went to England a couple of times because of his back ground. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. FTR is the best tag team in the world and All In is going to be huge for AEW. The timing couldn't be worse.

What do you do with that? I mean there is an obvious choice to replace Cash in a pinch. But there might be some :cough: complications.
Who is the obvious choice to replace Cash? Surely not C.M. Punk!!

Reactions: JCHateSteve
FB_IMG_1692657098196.jpg

Hope that they give this at least 15 minutes. It has the potential to be a good match. I think they're going with Saraya with a short reign with it being in London.

On the topic of All In, what match/matches are you guys looking forward to the most? I'd say this one,Punk/Joe,FTR/Young Bucks and Punk/Joe. I'm not a fan of the multi-man tags. Tony Khan must like them though.

View attachment 571285

Hope that they give this at least 15 minutes. It has the potential to be a good match. I think they're going with Saraya with a short reign with it being in London.

On the topic of All In, what match/matches are you guys looking forward to the most? I'd say this one,Punk/Joe,FTR/Young Bucks and Punk/Joe. I'm not a fan of the multi-man tags. Tony Khan must like them though.
I'm just glad it's looking like FTR vs The Bucks is going to happen. The whole card looks pretty stacked.

I'm just glad it's looking like FTR vs The Bucks is going to happen. The whole card looks pretty stacked.

Yeah, great to hear that everything with Wheeler was sorted out. It should be be a solid tag match with them and the Bucks involved.

@W.TN.Orange Blood, I remember that match well. That was a fun time of guys going back and forth with the IC championship putting on really good matches.

Yeah, great to hear that everything with Wheeler was sorted out. It should be be a solid tag match with them and the Bucks involved.

@W.TN.Orange Blood, I remember that match well. That was a fun time of guys going back and forth with the IC championship putting on really good matches.

Let's not forget this match w/Hulk & HBK. It's no wonder HBK's back was in such bad shape.

MJF and Cole have been money. Could go a number of directions at All In.

Current prediction: Kingdom cost them the belts during Buy In. Main event, Kingdom and Strong help Cole win, revealing Cole has aligned with them. We get rematch at All Out.

Also, remember Cole signed the contract without even looking at it. They could definitely do something with that in keyfabe.

MJF and Cole have been money. Could go a number of directions at All In.

Current prediction: Kingdom cost them the belts during Buy In. Main event, Kingdom and Strong help Cole win, revealing Cole has aligned with them. We get rematch at All Out.

Also, remember Cole signed the contract without even looking at it. They could definitely do something with that in keyfabe.
I said it in here a while back. I feel like Strong is going to intervene for one of them and it will have turned out to be a plan from the start. Right now it feels like Cole double-crossing MJF and revealing he was never his real friend.

I said it in here a while back. I feel like Strong is going to intervene for one of them and it will have turned out to be a plan from the start. Right now it feels like Cole double-crossing MJF and revealing he was never his real friend.
Or the Kingdom could beat everyone down and cause a finish where no one had to take a pin.

VN Store

Back