Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

What is being done today?
We're going to the infectious disease Dr here. They're going to look into her infections, the kinds she gets, and maybe help figure out something to help. After that she has preop for the procedure tomorrow. Then we'll come back to the hotel for her treatment, then hopefully I'll fish more!😁

Cafe getting breakfast, and they only sale diet drinks or water. However, flirt with the sweet lady enough, and she sneaks into the secret stash. She did give me the "snitches get stitches ", and i told her she was my kinda people 😅.
1000001544.jpg

I'm sincerely thinking about getting an order to go from Ruth Chris tomorrow evening. Never been, probably never will again, but there's one right at the hospital, and I'd love to get her something good. She's not gonna feel great after, but we could split a steak. Idk, i just saw it and started thinking about it.

I'm sincerely thinking about getting an order to go from Ruth Chris tomorrow evening. Never been, probably never will again, but there's one right at the hospital, and I'd love to get her something good. She's not gonna feel great after, but we could split a steak. Idk, i just saw it and started thinking about it.
Are you sure she’ll feel ok afterwards? I don’t know what they’ll be doing, of course, but I am incredibly nauseated after general anesthesia. Even a Krystal would be wasted on me then, much less a serious steak. 🤢

Are you sure she’ll feel ok afterwards? I don’t know what they’ll be doing, of course, but I am incredibly nauseated after general anesthesia. Even a Krystal would be wasted on me then, much less a serious steak. 🤢
Hopefully so, but she's usually kinda opposite, she may not eat a ton, but she always wants food soin as we leave a procedure. Probably gets it from me😅. God sent an angel to provide her a steak from there, it really made her night, and mine.🧡

Porterhouse for two 125 bucks go for it

Hopefully so, but she's usually kinda opposite, she may not eat a ton, but she always wants food soin as we leave a procedure. Probably gets it from me😅. God sent an angel to provide her a steak from there, it really made her night, and mine.🧡
Lulz, I guess I'm the only one confused. You hope she feels like eating, but God sent an angel that provided her a steak (You?) And it made her night and yours. So you did get a steak from Ruth Chris?

Lulz, I guess I'm the only one confused. You hope she feels like eating, but God sent an angel that provided her a steak (You?) And it made her night and yours. So you did get a steak from Ruth Chris?
I made myself think they were happy they found out someone gifted them a meal from Ruth's Chris.

I made myself think they were happy they found out someone gifted them a meal from Ruth's Chris.
I thought that but in the previous post he said he was sincerely thinking about it. What's there to think about?? Lol.

Doesn't matter, I was just trying to figure out if they had already had the steak so I could ax qwurshtons.

I thought that but in the previous post he said he was sincerely thinking about it. What's there to think about?? Lol.

Doesn't matter, I was just trying to figure out if they had already had the steak so I could ax qwurshtons.
I'm confusing at times 😅. Someone actually gifted us a card to Ruth Chris, so we're definitely eating that later.

VN Store

Back