Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Well, I'll try to explain what they said, but it's not the best thing. Not that she wanted cut on, but was just hoping they'd see something. They know something is wrong, but unfortunately they don't think it's anything mechanical. They didn't see scar tissue, or think the tibes were so narrow that it would cause the constant infection. Not enough that they feel like going in, and redoing everything would help. They're thinking it's just her body not able to fight off the bacteria like most people, because of her immune system. She's discouraged, but not hopeless. It is disappointing, but God has got her, and I'm still saying there's a miracle in this story. She says thank you all for everything. She said it is good news in a wsy, cause she just doesn't want cut on anymore.

Well, I'll try to explain what they said, but it's not the best thing. Not that she wanted cut on, but was just hoping they'd see something. They know something is wrong, but unfortunately they don't think it's anything mechanical. They didn't see scar tissue, or think the tibes were so narrow that it would cause the constant infection. Not enough that they feel like going in, and redoing everything would help. They're thinking it's just her body not able to fight off the bacteria like most people, because of her immune system. She's discouraged, but not hopeless. It is disappointing, but God has got her, and I'm still saying there's a miracle in this story. She says thank you all for everything. She said it is good news in a wsy, cause she just doesn't want cut on anymore.
I’m sorry, I know everyone was hoping for a solution. 😢 God bless both of you.

Do they have anything they want to try differently?
We're not sure yet, she's still gotta talk to the dr in the morning. The last time they changed the tubes in Georgia, they'd put them all the way to her stoma (hole in her stomach). They do kinda think it helped open up the urinary tubes. They removed the bags attached to the tubes today, and clamped them off. They wanted her to see if it would make her stoma drain, so far it's working. She does have bags to put back on if it stops working.

VN Store

Back