Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Well, I'll try to explain what they said, but it's not the best thing. Not that she wanted cut on, but was just hoping they'd see something. They know something is wrong, but unfortunately they don't think it's anything mechanical. They didn't see scar tissue, or think the tibes were so narrow that it would cause the constant infection. Not enough that they feel like going in, and redoing everything would help. They're thinking it's just her body not able to fight off the bacteria like most people, because of her immune system. She's discouraged, but not hopeless. It is disappointing, but God has got her, and I'm still saying there's a miracle in this story. She says thank you all for everything. She said it is good news in a wsy, cause she just doesn't want cut on anymore.
Bless her heart, I know that is not what you all wanted to hear, but like you said...God has her and he is the Great physician 🙏

@joevol33 Saw on the other thread that y’all are headed home tonight. Did you find out anything more today?
We just saw the neurologist about her weakness. Good news, they don't feel like anything is wrong neurological speaking. They think her weakness is more from she's down so much from sickness, laying in a hospital, sitting from just not feeling well, etc. Recommended something like bands for when she's sitting at home, trying to push more. The urologist is going to work with her Dr back home, and have them do some tests to see what may have changed since he capped off those tubes in her kidneys. They said there is possibility of finding something from that, depending on what occurs while she's not draining from those tubes.

There's a waljway underground that goes for a long wsy around tiwn. There's also like walkways above ground, they are connected to the buildings, and you can travel all around downtown like that
I get that but I'm a little confused about the sibway and exploring ut. I didn't know ut had a sibway.

And wtft is a waljway?

I get that but I'm a little confused about the sibway and exploring ut. I didn't know ut had a sibway.

And wtft is a waljway?
Well now you have me confused… is Joe riding a sibway in Utah, University of Tennessee, or in Minnesota?
I think @joevol33 is typing in cornbread. Mikey is the cornbread expert. @508mikey can you translate?
OH LORTY

We're early, but checked in at the airport waiting. Figured it'd take longer, sge set the alarm off as usual and had to be searched 😅. In Atlanta, her carry on, full of her iv antibiotics, caused a big alarm, search, and wipe down. It didn't here? Oh yeah, our flight is delayed 😪

We just saw the neurologist about her weakness. Good news, they don't feel like anything is wrong neurological speaking. They think her weakness is more from she's down so much from sickness, laying in a hospital, sitting from just not feeling well, etc. Recommended something like bands for when she's sitting at home, trying to push more. The urologist is going to work with her Dr back home, and have them do some tests to see what may have changed since he capped off those tubes in her kidneys. They said there is possibility of finding something from that, depending on what occurs while she's not draining from those tubes.
Did the neurologist ask to study you?

VN Store

Back