Tim Banks to MTSU?

It is kinda strange how people treat him on here ..Like he is just some dumbass ...He has good shows and love the show after the games . Way better then your average jack off on YouTube
Truth! Basillio post game is the best . Those YouTube jack offs, especially Bentley and Sports talk J are trash

Reactions: VolForLife83
Truth! Basillio post game is the best . Those YouTube jack offs, especially Bentley and Sports talk J are trash
I've wondered why they are at the top? And a guy like basilio who loves the VOLS and not the money is at the bottom..YouTube guys for the most part are mostly money ...And are there just to use our fan base for there income and a easy life ..Those couldnt tie his shoes or anybody on this show who is a regular.

Let’s be honest here! Our program is NEVER going to make the right decision on a Defensive Coordinator. We should have never let Kevin Steel leave town. He has Bamas D swarming
lol if Banks had Bamas roster … cmon man Kevin Steele ??? Amazing how much better coordinaters are w elite talent.

I've wondered why they are at the top? And a guy like basilio who loves the VOLS and not the money is at the bottom..YouTube guys for the most part are mostly money ...And are there just to use our fan base for there income and a easy life ..Those couldnt tie his shoes or anybody on this show who is a regular.
Truth.

I think some of the sunshine pumpers on here are really a mix of university shills and fans of other teams who wants us to keep sticking with what's not working. I know there is some closeted Clemson fans on here. With all the name calling and personal attacks, it wouldn't shock me much to find out that Dabo was posting on here.
Lol

What about Jerry Mack heard anything on him. Thought he was being mentioned to a coaching job somewhere?

VN Store

Back