Time to Fire Up a Biden is a Liar Thread

Which was false? Argue the point and stop deflecting.
Good luck with that. PG isn’t here to discuss anything. He or she is just stirring the pot.

Edit: Or do I have to say “they”? Are any pronouns allowed? What if I call PG “it”?

Reactions: dovervolz
1. Tell me 1 lie Biden has stated 1 week in
2. Let us know when he gets to 30,000 plus

Here’s the original post to which neither of you gave answersYou’ve bobbed you’ve weaved and you have deflected. When I reply to your deflections you the tell me I’m deflecting

Here’s the original post to which neither of you gave answersYou’ve bobbed you’ve weaved and you have deflected. When I reply to your deflections you the tell me I’m deflecting

Will only raise taxes on the rich>>>Need to raise taxes on the middle class to provide funds for the climate crisis.

Will unify the nation and be bi-partisan>>>>Signs 40 EO's in his first 2 weeks.

Says he's for reducing carbon emission reduction>>>Factories work overtime to supply single use $100 taxpayer funded pens to sign each EO.

Gonna eradicate Covid first day in office>>>>Can't do anything about it.

Condemns dark money>>>Takes $58mil in donations from Buffet and repays him by killing the pipeline and keeping the oil shipments on Buffet's rail lines. Also see Clean Energy>>>Keeps Buffet's diesel trains spewing carbon emissions by killing pipeline for him.

Condemns Trump travel bans>>>Re-institutes travel bans lifted by Trump.

That's without even going to the search engines. Shouldn't be that hard for you. It's only been two weeks and he has set a record pace out of the box on campaign lies. Easy to google them. Oh wait, those kind of searches for Biden are probably redirected.

Will only raise taxes on the rich>>>Need to raise taxes on the middle class to provide funds for the climate crisis.

Says he's for reducing carbon emission reduction>>>Factories work overtime to supply single use $100 taxpayer funded pens to sign each EO.

Condemns dark money>>>Takes $58mil in donations from Buffet and repays him by killing the pipeline and keeping the oil shipments on Buffet's rail lines. Also see Clean Energy>>>Keeps Buffet's diesel trains spewing carbon emissions by killing pipeline for him.

That's without even going to the search engines. Shouldn't be that hard for you. It's only been two weeks and he has set a record pace out of the box on campaign lies. Easy to google them. Oh wait, those kind of searches for Biden are probably redirected.

I am surprised u took the time...I am just gonna use the "Volmain" response from now on.

Just wrapped up a job estimate and started looking at materials for the next. Easing up a bit going into quittin time. Otherwise I'd have pee'd on his posts if it wouldn't have shorted out my monitor.

Did u find you a job in your field? I remember you were looking last year.

Did u find you a job in your field? I remember you were looking last year.
I'm still with the same casework/millwork company doing PM and Estimating. I still browse mfg mgt openings, but nothing to really go after. Owner said when things pick back up he'd take care of me, so we'll see. I'm the only estimator right now, and I can churn out quotes at a pretty good clip. I wrote my own casework pricing spreadsheet and it's quite accurate and efficient. did one for the construction jobs too. Excellent memory. I'm impressed.

hopefully job killer joe won't screw up your next project.

We lost enough business on the construction side to almost put us out. Our bread and butter clients were the food service providers to universities, hospitals, and such and when they all started closing up, our dining room and concept build outs disappeared. We are quoting a ton of millwork jobs right now, which is our other market where we only build and install millwork (no construction buildout) for living developments, Grocery stores, and such. Non- food oriented business. that side is going up. I've been told since i've been here that when one market is hot the other is dead. so far it's true.

Reactions: AM64

Ole sleepy Joe is a first rate hypocrite and you've provided the proof, not that everyone wasn't already aware of this character flaw

Last edited:
Biden only does/says what he's instructed. I think it's a setup for our first Indian/black/pacific islander/descendant of slave holders/knee pad/female/woke president.
They’ll keep him around til after the midterms, then he’ll be dropped like a hot potato. That’s the reason for all these dicktator EO’s. He won’t be around for re-election, so he’ll take the heat and blame for screwing over everybody.

They’ll keep him around til after the midterms, then he’ll be dropped like a hot potato. That’s the reason for all these dicktator EO’s. He won’t be around for re-election, so he’ll take the heat and blame for screwing over everybody.

I had a glimmer of hope we would get 2000 Joe, but of course he either has dementia or nothing but payback for the "machine"..take what you will in clarifying the parenthesis.

Trumpsters complaining about a President lying. Wow.
You would need a chain saw to cut through the irony in this thread. It's almost time for the BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) thread. Once the Trumpets start complaining about Biden governing by way of executive orders and being fiscally irresponsible... then it's on.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
You would need a chain saw to cut through the irony in this thread. It's almost time for the BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) thread. Once the Trumpets start complaining about Biden governing by way of executive orders and being fiscally irresponsible... then it's on.
Isn't that what you lefties call 'cultural appropriation'? Come up with your own term, thief.

Care to add some context? How many of of the alleged 30k lies can you state? On another not I’m glad you like what you’re seeing so far from the dementia patient you voted for.

VN Store

Back