Time to Fire Up a Biden is a Liar Thread

You would need a chain saw to cut through the irony in this thread. It's almost time for the BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) thread. Once the Trumpets start complaining about Biden governing by way of executive orders and being fiscally irresponsible... then it's on.
LOL, do you own a mirror?

You would need a chain saw to cut through the irony in this thread. It's almost time for the BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome) thread. Once the Trumpets start complaining about Biden governing by way of executive orders and being fiscally irresponsible... then it's on.

Such shallow thought. Hundreds of times you and like minded have been asked "how did Trump negatively impact your life or community" and crickets.
Now that we see tens of thousands of workers losing their jobs to Biden EO's, you dont seem to GAS

That is what all this is about...policy..and Biden's sucks.

The cries about the immorality of Trump, while electing an adultering 47 year career old white ass poly, and China apologist, in this era of wokeness?
Effin admit it..it was always about prog policy and that makes your side the "cult"

So no, I dont have BDS...I just hate the POS for his policy and character.

Such shallow thought. Hundreds of times you and like minded have been asked "how did Trump negatively impact your life or community" and crickets.
Now that we see tens of thousands of workers losing their jobs to Biden EO's, you dont seem to GAS

The cries about the immorality of Trump, while electing an adultering 47 year career old white ass poly, and China apologist, in this era of wokeness?
Effin admit it..it was always about prog policy and that makes your side the "cult"

40 EOs so far...... Biden is ruling like a dictator we all knew he would. Thousands out of work but he doesn't care.

Those are the same reasons that liberals hated Trump though? You call Biden a "China apologist", we called Trump a "Russian apologist". And when discussing Trump, I have never avoided discussing policy.

If you are referring to the cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline for these lost jobs, then that is absurd. "Tens of thousands" aren't losing their jobs. Per TC Energy Corp., the Canadian company that owns the pipeline, the estimates are that 1,000 people will be out of work as a direct result of Biden's order, and even then it is just seasonal employment. They estimated that about 10,400 U.S. jobs would be created throughout the pipeline's construction but only about 1,000 of those jobs have been filled so far. Obviously, this was only temporary work in the first place, lasting between 7 to 9 months. It only takes about 50 people to maintain the pipeline, once completed.

Can't use that. Thee left already own it.

The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS) is a Palestinian-led movement promoting boycotts, divestments, and economic sanctions against Israel.

Those are the same reasons that liberals hated Trump though? You call Biden a "China apologist", we called Trump a "Russian apologist". And when discussing Trump, I have never avoided discussing policy.

If you are referring to the cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline for these lost jobs, then that is absurd. "Tens of thousands" aren't losing their jobs. Per TC Energy Corp., the Canadian company that owns the pipeline, the estimates are that 1,000 people will be out of work as a direct result of Biden's order, and even then it is just seasonal employment. They estimated that about 10,400 U.S. jobs would be created throughout the pipeline's construction but only about 1,000 of those jobs have been filled so far. Obviously, this was only temporary work in the first... lasting between 7 to 9 months. It only takes about 50 people to maintain the pipeline, once completed.

OK...the sauce meets the pizza. How come Obama and crew and progs claim "temp" infrastructure work is considered a "job"?
There are tens of thousands of jobs lost in the Keystone project, all privately funded. People that manufacture pumps, pipe, concrete, steel. etc. What I would consider real "trickle down" economics and all privately funded.

Now..what is the difference in our hypocricy?

OK...the sauce meets the pizza. How come Obama and crew and progs claim "temp" infrastructure work is considered a "job"?
There are tens of thousands of jobs lost in the Keystone project, all privately funded. People that manufacture pumps, pipe, concrete, steel. etc. What I would consider real "trickle down" economics and all privately funded.

Now..what is the difference in our hypocricy?
Lost work and income for private contractors, maybe... but not tens of thousands of permanent lost jobs over one canceled 9 month project. That's bull $hit.

Lost work and income for private contractors, maybe... but not permanent lost jobs over one canceled project. That's bull $hit.

Deflect..Who said anything about permanent jobs other than Dems treating "infrastructure projects" as such?
Seems to me your type only values fed, hence taxpayer funded, projects.

Deflect..Who said anything about permanent jobs other than Dems treating "infrastructure projects" as such?
Seems to me your type only values fed, hence taxpayer funded, projects.
Let's deflect some more. I like it. Biden had a call with Putin the other day, where he actually brought up the subjects of the detainment of Navalny and the SolarWinds cyber attack. What are the chances that Trump would have done anything other than whisper sweet nothings in Putin's ear?

Let's deflect some more. I like it. Biden had a call with Putin the other day, where he actually brought up the subjects of the detainment of Navalny and the SolarWinds cyber attack. What are the chances that Trump would have done anything other than whisper sweet nothings in Putin's ear?

Weak..What has Biden done? Bought a humongous BIG RED Button from Staples?

BTW...where is your outrage in China's theft of trillions in IP, espionage, and so forth by the CCP with a Prez that infamously stated that China is not a threat? That is what I thought and a stuipdity that could only be considered an ideological "cult"

Better than being Chinas lapdog

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Saw where they had him scheduled to go meet troops maybe today or in the coming days. Took only 9 days.

Reactions: AM64

He had to sign an EO in order to grant himself permission to even call Putin.

You especially.

iu

If you are referring to the cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline for these lost jobs, then that is absurd. "Tens of thousands" aren't losing their jobs. Per TC Energy Corp., the Canadian company that owns the pipeline, the estimates are that 1,000 people will be out of work as a direct result of Biden's order, and even then it is just seasonal employment. They estimated that about 10,400 U.S. jobs would be created throughout the pipeline's construction but only about 1,000 of those jobs have been filled so far. Obviously, this was only temporary work in the first place, lasting between 7 to 9 months. It only takes about 50 people to maintain the pipeline, once completed.
Fortunately we will have thousands of people employed driving that oil in big diesel burning trucks running down the highways. JOBS! excellent. I just have a problem with the inefficiency that this causes. Or maybe Canada builds a pipeline to their coast and it is put on ships to the refineries (second most efficient method of movement) or maybe Uncle Warren's trains. Any way you slice it, the oil will still move. Somewhere. Somehow. This cancellation EO is retarded.

VN Store

Back