Time to go on record... Pre-Season Predictions

lotta pessimists this season...many expect the Vols to be be colorado state. I know they could lose up to 4 games this season for reasons already posted...I see this season as the season everyone including Mark May calling us overratted, and the Vols roll!

After much thought and anguish.......10-2 with losses to Florida and Arkansas.

Where is Georgia, Bama and SC? I think we will rise to the occasion against these teams.

We will see.

GO VOLS!

We lose to South Carolina...Florida, Bama, and Ga I think we can handle. I was not sure about Georgia until I read Munson's comments this week. It made me grin.

This is what I want our D to look like against Ark. State for one series, just for the sake of serious laughter:
DE Erik Ainge
DT Coker
DT Rogan
DE Colquitt
LB Fleming
LB Lincoln
LB Cunningham
CB Stephens
CB Richard
S McNeil
S McClendon
I would laugh all night.:eek:lol::eek:lol:

You make all of us look ridiculous. Before 2005, we were better than every team we played on paper, and we lost 6 games. In 2001, we were better than LSU on paper, and we lost a shot to the national title game.

UGA-UT, as well as UT-UF and UT-UA are never going to be clear cut before the actual game is played.

California-L
Southern Mississippi-W
Florida-W
Arkansas State-W
Georgia-W
Mississippi State-W
Alabama-W
South Carolina-W
Louisiana-Lafayette-W
Arkansas-L
Vanderbilt-W
Kentucky-W...but I'm really concerned about this one
SECCG-L
Beat Ohio State or Nebraska in whichever bowl we end up in

11-3

Although I put an L in the SECCG, if we play LSU, I think we roll em. I'm really not sold on them. We beat em last year if the refs don't whistle Russell's fumble at the 50. Now they lost 2 WRs, their QB, their all world safety, etc. Their front 7 on D should be great, but they're beatable.

California-W
Southern Mississippi-W
Florida-W
Arkansas State-W
Georgia-W
Mississippi State-W
Alabama-W
South Carolina-L
Louisiana-Lafayette-W
Arkansas-W
Vanderbilt-W
Kentucky-W