TN #3 on Rivals, Negavols on Suicide Watch!

Haha we all remember your drivel. Once you saw the writing on the wall you tried to change your tune. But those of us you attacked laughed at you then and we still laugh at you now.
And you could only dream to live like me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

OH DEAR GOD.....same ole crap, different year.

I've been considered a negavol on here, and I'm ecstatic about where our class is now. It's a misconception that I'm negative for the sake of being negative. I think the negative opinions expressed over the last couple years were valid and proven so.

I've moved on from the last staff and you won't see me gloating about it.

No, you're right, everything surrounding the UT football program has been peachy the last 4-5 years. How dare somebody blaspheme to speak even remotely ill of something that's been so godd*** perfect.

You mad broh?

I still want to see all the posters that claimed Dooley was the man to take us to championship level.

Below are the posters that were pro-dooley or on the fence after the Missouri game.

865dude, Anubis, B-17 Pilot, BearBryant, Big Orange Slim, Brianchevy, coachwgh, cosgrove, DarthVisor, DC Vol, ELMAGNIFICO, gorockytop, joeydupree, mad4vols, majorvol, mlsoft, Mullet Vol, OJ, Oskie Volum, petebee50, PuntBamaPunt, ric1958, robed20, rocket31, rockytop12345, State of the Vols, steelmagnolia, TNDRIVER, ut 4 me, utlaw33, VOLfan267, volfanecs, Volz4lif3, whocaresgobobcats,2vol0, Bamajohn, BanditVol, carolinaviking, crnanancy, darbievol, drodvol, gulliver, hmhawk, knoxtnguy, knoxtownvol, NWFLVOL, OrangeIV, pianoko, rebelghost, RLJ, SolidRockGolf, stephenk24, tbulla, TennGirl0723, threedollarpants, TnTech_Vol, ToptheTerrible, VolFan68, volfanatic74, VOLINVONORE, Vols JD, voluntildeath, WestTN Coach

I've been considered a negavol on here, and I'm ecstatic about where our class is now. It's a misconception that I'm negative for the sake of being negative. I think the negative opinions expressed over the last couple years were valid and proven so.

There was a lot of frustration on all sides the last 2 years and a lot came out on the boards as it is a place to vent. Imo, negavol label is as stupid as Dooley lover or true fan.
Real men move on. Children don't.

Would I have rather had Gruden? Hell Yes
Did Hart look like a Keystone Cop during the search? Yes
Was I ecstatic when Butch was announced? No
Am I happy on the path that Butch has this team on to date with recruiting and setup? Hell Yes

If Butch takes the same approach and does well during actual games, support will come.

Reactions: 1 person
Below are the posters that were pro-dooley or on the fence after the Missouri game.

865dude, Anubis, B-17 Pilot, BearBryant, Big Orange Slim, Brianchevy, coachwgh, cosgrove, DarthVisor, DC Vol, ELMAGNIFICO, gorockytop, joeydupree, mad4vols, majorvol, mlsoft, Mullet Vol, OJ, Oskie Volum, petebee50, PuntBamaPunt, ric1958, robed20, rocket31, rockytop12345, State of the Vols, steelmagnolia, TNDRIVER, ut 4 me, utlaw33, VOLfan267, volfanecs, Volz4lif3, whocaresgobobcats,2vol0, Bamajohn, BanditVol, carolinaviking, crnanancy, darbievol, drodvol, gulliver, hmhawk, knoxtnguy, knoxtownvol, NWFLVOL, OrangeIV, pianoko, rebelghost, RLJ, SolidRockGolf, stephenk24, tbulla, TennGirl0723, threedollarpants, TnTech_Vol, ToptheTerrible, VolFan68, volfanatic74, VOLINVONORE, Vols JD, voluntildeath, WestTN Coach

I bet some names above will argue with your analysis. And I will also say that you are talking about 75 posters of 6000ish if you are 100% accurate That's just over 1%. That number is nothing.

This is exactly where I am. Excellent post !!! :clap:

Am I happy on the path that Butch has this team on to date with recruiting and setup? Hell Yes

If Butch takes the same approach and does well during actual games, support will come.

Nothing wrong with that, but what is "support"? You not watching, attending or pulling for them until he proves something?
Just asking.

Nothing wrong with that, but what is "support"? You not watching, attending or pulling for them until he proves something?
Just asking.

Not me in general. The nation as a whole. And yes, I'm extremely happy with what he's done to date but want to see the man coach some games. If what he's done to date is any indication, we'll be all right in Knoxville.

Good start but you left out some. Orangeblazer and Sparty were the 2 leaders of the DDNMWB.

Not me in general. The nation as a whole. And yes, I'm extremely happy with what he's done to date but want to see the man coach some games. If what he's done to date is any indication, we'll be all right in Knoxville.

Gotcha. Of course we need to see it on the field. I hope we show a little patience this year as it will be a tough one, but hope we see the effort on the field and scheming that will be beneficial in the coming years and hope he makes it. We don't need another change.

Gotcha. Of course we need to see it on the field. I hope we show a little patience this year as it will be a tough one, but hope we see the effort on the field and scheming that will be beneficial in the coming years and hope he makes it. We don't need another change.

I agree, rough season but if he upsets someone. WATCH OUT!

I bet some names above will argue with your analysis. And I will also say that you are talking about 75 posters of 6000ish if you are 100% accurate That's just over 1%. That number is nothing.

He came up with those off the top of his head. That's pretty damn good. I understand you don't wanna be remembered as the foolish defender you were. But the shoe fits so wear it.

He came up with those off the top of his head. That's pretty damn good. I understand you don't wanna be remembered as the foolish defender you were. But the shoe fits so wear it.

I'm done bickering with you and your bull****. Maybe we can meet at one of the preseason events and discuss everything.
Soon.

Good summary. I am right there with you.

We as a program and fan base need a surprise W. I expect to get a few bounces this year as well. We haven't had one since '98. We have to be due.

To be fair, LSU did everything they could to give us the game in 2010. They just couldn't help that Dooley decided to give it right back.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back