'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

OV to UT this weekend...

THE SKINNY: The Memphis native is teammates with top target Jerome Carvin at Cordova. Banks earned a UT offer late last week after rushing for nearly 2,000 yards and 32 touchdowns in his senior season. Banks has already taken OVs to Nebraska, Wyoming, UCLA and Iowa State.

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people
I obviously am a John Kelly fan, but outside of Kelly and Chandler, I wasn't overly impressed with any of the other backs. I feel like Fils-Aime might be good somewhere else, but he's never gonna be our feature back. Tim Jordan I think could be good, need time to see. Trey Coleman, not sure he's gonna get a shot.

I think if Kelly comes back, then he's #1, but I am predicting that Kelly leaves for the NFL, and that it's Chandler, Bell and Banks as the 1-2-3. Just my prediction. I think we get both Bell and Banks.

I obviously am a John Kelly fan, but outside of Kelly and Chandler, I wasn't overly impressed with any of the other backs. I feel like Fils-Aime might be good somewhere else, but he's never gonna be our feature back. Tim Jordan I think could be good, need time to see. Trey Coleman, not sure he's gonna get a shot.

I think if Kelly comes back, then he's #1, but I am predicting that Kelly leaves for the NFL, and that it's Chandler, Bell and Banks as the 1-2-3. Just my prediction. I think we get both Bell and Banks.

I think Kelly comes back. He didn't have the kind of year he wanted to, and the SEC alone is stacked this year in draftable RB's: Scarborough, Webb, Chubb, Kerryon Johnson, etc. If he's taken at all, its hard to imagine him going higher than 5 or 6. I'd hope a lot of people around him are telling him a successful senior season would do a lot for his draft stock.

I think Kelly comes back. He didn't have the kind of year he wanted to, and the SEC alone is stacked this year in draftable RB's: Scarborough, Webb, Chubb, Kerryon Johnson, etc. If he's taken at all, its hard to imagine him going higher than 5 or 6. I'd hope a lot of people around him are telling him a successful senior season would do a lot for his draft stock.

Especially with a power run game. I hope he comes back, sure. At least Coach G will be around for continuity

Tim Jordan was knocking people on their @$$ in the bama game. Butch is just incompetent and doesn’t know how to rotate backs

Reactions: 1 person
“Thus far, JT Shrout, Greg Bell, Kingston Harris, Ollie Lane, Jacob Warren, Glenn Beal, Jaron Woodyard and Jahmir Johnson are in town.

Dominick Wood-Anderson, Jeremy Banks and Johncarlo Valentin are on their way.”

Simonton

He's coming!

Reactions: 1 person
From poster on VQ...

Banks is in Knoxville. Chip Kelly and UCLA running backs coach did visit banks at his high school earlier in the day. THe pic banks put up was at his high school

VN Store

Back