'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

If don’t matter. Kid is a vol

Exactly.... My favorite RB in the class... Kid can be special IMO.... I am a secondary coach... And stick around for meetings with RB's with his film... I like his cuts... Doesn't have elite speed... Hips aren't as fluid... He will be a good N/S runner... A lot of questions still to be answered from just tape... But I for sure like what I see....

Exactly.... My favorite RB in the class... Kid can be special IMO.... I am a secondary coach... And stick around for meetings with RB's with his film... I like his cuts... Doesn't have elite speed... Hips aren't as fluid... He will be a good N/S runner... A lot of questions still to be answered from just tape... But I for sure like what I see....

He’s stiff and slow but he’s your favorite running back in the class?

Reactions: 1 person
“Banks tells Austin he's on his way to Knoxville for the visit. Will follow up in the AM.

Copeland just confirmed to me that he is in Knoxville, Griffin's Twitter indicates he's in Knoxville.”

Hubbs

Reactions: 2 people
He’s stiff and slow but he’s your favorite running back in the class?

Haha... I didn't say he was either of those things... He has speed for his size... And his cuts tell me has fluidity but nothing is eye popping... He is my favorite back because he doesn't go down with first contact... He drives his legs and the offense he runs isn't really Taylor made for him either... But he has good vision... He runs aggressive and should be great for the offense we will run... He is a poor mans Derrick Henry...

Some of y’all be like...

tumblr_no92a1frH01rwfctbo4_500.gif

Relax...

Haha... I didn't say he was either of those things... He has speed for his size... And his cuts tell me has fluidity but nothing is eye popping... He is my favorite back because he doesn't go down with first contact... He drives his legs and the offense he runs isn't really Taylor made for him either... But he has good vision... He runs aggressive and should be great for the offense we will run... He is a poor mans Derrick Henry...

Lol I was like.. Caleb, you need some higher standards lol.

VN Store

Back