'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

Not saying CFA is better, cause I think Ty will be. But last season CFA did well when he got carries.

Reactions: 2 people
I liked CFA more than all our current RB's. Hope he stays and JK goes pro

CFA is good but Chandler is a better all round back. That KO return TY made against ISU earlier in the year was awesome. Takes a talented athlete to make the cut he did on that return at full speed. If JK leaves, RB is in good hands with TY as number 1 option.

Last edited:
Tifwiw, but Memphis just hired the Cordova High School head coach. Could cause a few problems with a couple of the Memphis area kids.

Tifwiw, but Memphis just hired the Cordova High School head coach. Could cause a few problems with a couple of the Memphis area kids.

They can't sign anyone from his school for two years under the new rules if I am not mistaken.

I think there's a new NCAA rule that states Memphis won't be able to recruit Cordova for 4 years. It's the High Freeze rule. Ainge was talking about George Quarles not being able to recruit Maryville.

I think there's a new NCAA rule that states Memphis won't be able to recruit Cordova for 4 years. It's the High Freeze rule. Ainge was talking about George Quarles not being able to recruit Maryville.

I believe if on field they can. Off field they cannkt

Yea, that rule is only if it's an off the field position, he is gonna be a regular on the field assistant so it doesn't affect the recruiting.

Vq defences Nebraska is real threat maybe the favorite anybody hearing otherwise

The way I understood what they were saying is that he was leaning Nebraska but now that Tennessee’s new staff offered and is making him a priority he’s likely a Vol. Should know after this weekend.

Reactions: 7 people
the way i understood what they were saying is that he was leaning nebraska but now that tennessee’s new staff offered and is making him a priority he’s likely a vol. Should know after this weekend.

go vols!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back