Locked and loaded

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/utcoachg/status/942455621907042305[/twitter]

In response to Alontae.

Sounds like Banks

Hope so

Reminds me of Mark Ingram. Big running back, only a three star out of high school, huge upside.

Living in Memphis I hear this debate all the time. Banks doesn’t have a logical reason to pick Memphis over Tenn. If he wants better exposure and a chance to play early he goes to Tenn. Memphis will forever be a stepping stone job for coaches now. I hope Tenn does more recruiting in Memphis there’s a ton of talent here.

Bingo

What is "CB"?

Crystal Ball prediction. Writers predict what school they’re going to. When the CBs start rolling in a certain direction, it’s a pretty good indicator where a kid is going. Callahan CBs are money, btw, when you see his name pop up.

Reactions: 2 people
Crystal Ball prediction. Writers predict what school they’re going to. When the CBs start rolling in a certain direction, it’s a pretty good indicator where a kid is going. Callahan CBs are money, btw, when you see his name pop up.

This. Callahan doesn't put a CB out unless he's confident. He's almost always accurate.

Just popping into this thread after seeing things are looking positive for Banks.

lol at Memphis beating us this year, because that's not even close to being a consideration. That offense would have put up 38+ on Tennessee for sure.

And a CB is a 'Crystal Ball'. On 247 they have regional and national guys that predict where recruits will sign. A team 'picking up a CB' means someone flipped their prediction between Team A, Team B, or Cloudy, the last meaning unsure.

“Needless to say the Vols made quite the impression on the 4-star TB. He called Tennessee "home" several times. He will make his decision on Wednesday in a signing ceremony. Not an EE though.”

Simonton

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back