Train derailment danger being covered up?

"You guys."

Lol. He became hated because he was a self-serving arrogant ass who only attracted the most obnoxious, cousin-kissing base.

You don't know anything about my political beliefs.
You only ever call out wrong on one side, that says as to what your political beliefs are. Trump sucks, but the left never once had an issue with him until he ran as republican, those are facts. My opinion, he sucks, but Biden is a worse person, and president. I don't defend just one side, you do

You only ever call out wrong on one side, that says as to what your political beliefs are. Trump sucks, but the left never once had an issue with him until he ran as republican, those are facts. My opinion, he sucks, but Biden is a worse person, and president. I don't defend just one side, you do

This is a predominantly big government GOP board. I call out both sides, but there's simply more material to work with from posters like you.

And you certainly never call out your own, so miss me with that nonsense.

Most Biden voters can't say one negative thing about the guy. They are either hard-core leftists or drones.

There are probably 3 posters in here who say this presidency is a good one. He just lacks the capability to see anything between two ends of a spectrum. I can't imagine being like that.
"I vehemently support anything Trump did, does, or will do; but you're a partisan hack because you're not denouncing Biden at every turn."

Reactions: DinkinFlicka
Cause you've been so logically consistent about Trump.

I've stated I didn't like Trump's big spending but now I think that dork McConnell was probably sabotaging his agenda. I think China Mitch is a big spender.

I also didn't like his 3rd grade personality, but hail I don't like this regime media either.

Most of his policy is in line with what I believe and he is very instinctive.

This is a predominantly big government GOP board. I call out both sides, but there's simply more material to work with from posters like you.

And you certainly never call out your own, so miss me with that nonsense.
Call out my own? I don't belong to a party, and I've never once seen you call out any wrong from anyone that can be tied to the left. I don't defend trump, so you have nothing to get me with. Biden is an absolute crap person and racist, and you have never condemned his racism, ever, quote it if you have. You never criticized Elon musk, until he allowed republicans on Twitter to have free speech again. Prior to trump beating Hillary, show me where you called him out for anything. You're no different than the other guys in here who suddenly hated trump. Just watch, whoever gets the republican nomination, "all of a sudden", you and the usual crew will never have liked them because of their racism, sexism, etc. It's actually hilarious 🤣, just watch, it's coming. I don't care about your politics, I just think it's funny that you say you're neutral, yet never one single time criticize Biden for the things you accuse trump of, that's all.

Call out my own? I don't belong to a party, and I've never once seen you call out any wrong from anyone that can be tied to the left. I don't defend trump, so you have nothing to get me with. Biden is an absolute crap person and racist, and you have never condemned his racism, ever, quote it if you have. You never criticized Elon musk, until he allowed republicans on Twitter to have free speech again. Prior to trump beating Hillary, show me where you called him out for anything. You're no different than the other guys in here who suddenly hated trump. Just watch, whoever gets the republican nomination, "all of a sudden", you and the usual crew will never have liked them because of their racism, sexism, etc. It's actually hilarious 🤣, just watch, it's coming. I don't care about your politics, I just think it's funny that you say you're neutral, yet never one single time criticize Biden for the things you accuse trump of, that's all.

You're making claims with no proof and being (un)intellectually dishonest.

This is why discussions with you have the depth of an Eric Carl book.

You're just too much of a pussyfoot to say what is blatantly obvious. You tow the red party line with zero deviations.

You're making claims with no proof and being (un)intellectually dishonest.

This is why discussions with you have the depth of an Eric Carl book.

You're just too much of a pussyfoot to say what is blatantly obvious. You tow the red party line with zero deviations.
Children replying to children.

Not playing the game anymore. Finger pointing is worthless atp.

Like said..DC is broke and anyone who keeps supporting this insanity is devoid, yet I see no current admin criticism by you and others.
Your after the fact Trump minimizing is perfectly acceptable though.

Edit: Biden sucks. What else do you need?

Reactions: Orangeburst
Guys, some of us who don't chug the orange juice need to step up and denounce Biden immediately so these three gnats will shut the **** up about it.

Biden is fiscally irresponsible, plays off racial tension/division, and is an unmitigated disaster on the foreign policy theatre.

Business as usual since 2000.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back