Train derailment danger being covered up?

I been posting since 2010, I just do not live here. Life, family jobs....things I have outside of Vol-nation. Unlike you however I do not spend so much time posting what I imagine you feel are one line zingers, and giggling to myself in incel. I am pretty sure I knew more about American history, politics and economics then you currently do before you were even born. You rarely offer any new information on any topic, but stay content to post TDS rants, ad hominem attacks, meme worthy NPC like narrative, all while desperately trying to show an air of superiority. You are the resident Millennial most likely to resemble a millennial meme.
"In incel" is an interesting turn of phrase.

He should talk to his state’s governor who stated that the WH (POTUS to be specific) had spoken with him and offered anything he needed.

Guess that wouldn’t make for a catchy little tweet tho

no one reached out to the mayor of the town? that wouldn't be true in the case of a tornado or other natural disaster. It's been two weeks of disaster

For the Ohio dertailment, I heard that the bearings were on fire for 20+ miles and passed several rail-side heat detectors and that they worked properly. In that case, the conductor would have been hearing an alarm. Seems like he would have needed to ignore the alarms for 20+ miles in order for things to end the way they did. If so, that's gross negligence. I've heard Norfolk criticized (possibly rightly so) for their maintenance protocol which was said to be inadequate in terms of time spent per train car per inspection, but if the fail safe measures worked and were still ignored, how can this be on Norfolk?

Reactions: ButchPlz
Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back