Train derailment danger being covered up?

They are both cranky old know~it-alls, but Trump has more of his faculties in place and was a good President, his delivery was poo though (he has the same birthday as my husband so I could detect what was just bluster and being a show off).. but most people can’t see it 😂….Biden is just a mean old sourpuss lol
I'd definitely take Trump back over the train wreck (no pun intended 🤣) we have now. Good economy, we could afford gas, food, etc, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Truth is, if he'd ran as a Democrat, these people that are so obsessed with him would love him. I mean they called him racist, never once could post him saying anything racist, but voted for a guy who has said racist stuff his whole career, just because he's a Democrat.

I'd definitely take Trump back over the train wreck (no pun intended 🤣) we have now. Good economy, we could afford gas, food, etc, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Truth is, if he'd ran as a Democrat, these people that are so obsessed with him would love him. I mean they called him racist, never once could post him saying anything racist, but voted for a guy who has said racist stuff his whole career, just because he's a Democrat.
I guarantee Biden would step in it on social media, if he actually knew how to use it 😂

But, back on topic, those folks in Ohio seriously need to leave, breathing that stuff is really bad.. and if they are too poor to leave, we need to move them out of the area, pronto
I bet everyone that has been exposed to it winds up dying from cancer. This will be like the first responders at the WTC and their illnesses.

When Trump left office, the economy was in shambles. Yes, he's been accused of racism going back to the early 70s but you guys keep trotting out that same tired lie. He sucked. Biden sucks. Surely there are better options that could win.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
I bet everyone that has been exposed to it winds up dying from cancer. This will be like the first responders at the WTC and their illnesses.
Yep or bathed in or drank the water it’s a carcinogenic trifecta.. we are treating illegals better than out own people and it’s a d@mn shame.. but it sure exposes a lot I really think the attitude is..’ Appalachian poor white people.. meh, who cares they are probably on meth anyway and they don’t do anything for us’ make no mistake, the disdain for rural America is strong

Last edited:
When Trump left office, the economy was in shambles. Yes, he's been accused of racism going back to the early 70s but you guys keep trotting out that same tired lie. He sucked. Biden sucks. Surely there are better options that could win.
The economy went to crap because of covid, not Trump. You know good and well the democrats used this virus to purposely hurt even us, because they can't get over him winning. As far as racist, not once have I ever heard anything about him. He dated black women, and even received praise from the black community for his help to them, including both of the racist reverend's. That said, I'll agree him and Biden are both horrible humans, and both parties should be ashamed. I'd personally love to hear a clip of him saying something racist. If it goes back that far, surely you can post one? There's bound to be hundreds in 50 years from a big racist like him as you claim.

The economy went to crap because of covid, not Trump. You know good and well the democrats used this virus to purposely hurt even us, because they can't get over him winning. As far as racist, not once have I ever heard anything about him. He dated black women, and even received praise from the black community for his help to them, including both of the racist reverend's. That said, I'll agree him and Biden are both horrible humans, and both parties should be ashamed. I'd personally love to hear a clip of him saying something racist. If it goes back that far, surely you can post one? There's bound to be hundreds in 50 years from a big racist like him as you claim.

The Trump economy was a continuation of the cyclic economic recovery being experienced under Obama. Trump came in and blew up the deficit to add to the improvement which was fiscally irresponsible. Then Covid came and screwed the world. Like it or not it occurred under Trump's watch and we spent like crazy. Nobody could have stopped the Covid recession because it was world wide, but blaming Biden for the economy he inherited is a stupid as blaming Trump for the economy he left.

The Trump economy was a continuation of the cyclic economic recovery being experienced under Obama. Trump came in and blew up the deficit to add to the improvement which was fiscally irresponsible. Then Covid came and screwed the world. Like it or not it occurred under Trump's watch and we spent like crazy. Nobody could have stopped the Covid recession because it was world wide, but blaming Biden for the economy he inherited is a stupid as blaming Trump for the economy he left.
You're going to try to give Obama credit for an economy that he said himself, would never get back to a certain point. You can't have it both ways. You can't say "covid happened under Trump,so it's his fault". Then turn around and say, "the economy was great under Trump, but it's because of Obama". 🤣 Do you attorneys even listen to yourself, or read what you write? Do you want to look up Obama claiming the economy would never be that good? Now you, him included, guys want to give him credit? Heck, Biden has tried claiming job growth just from businesses opening back up that democrats shut down. I get it, you're a Democrat and want to praise them, and vilify republicans, but at some point common sense has to come into play for you guys. Our economy sucks now, nothing to do with Trump, it's all your boy Biden. Even at the end of trump's term, we weren't paying near $10 for a dozen eggs. We sure wasn't giving Ukraine 50 billion 3 times while Americans struggled. We weren't letting Americans go without baby food, while shipping everything we could to illegals. Trump as a person sucked, but you're lying to yourself if you truly believe our country is in better shape under Biden.

Good Lord what planet are you on?

LOL So after getting called on your ridiculous assertion, you trace it back to The Chosen One.

😂🤡

The hatred of Trump reset cognitive abilities. Psychologists could make a living studying it.
It really is almost unbelievable. There's a TV at the gym that stays on MSNBC, and I swear no matter what time I go, trump is all they talk about. It's like LG on crack 🤣.

They are both cranky old know~it-alls, but Trump has more of his faculties in place and was a good President, his delivery was poo though (he has the same birthday as my husband so I could detect what was just bluster and being a show off).. but most people can’t see it 😂….Biden is just a mean old sourpuss lol
Trumps faculties were intact but wouldn’t be able to speak if adjectives didn’t exist. I agree that he did some really good things while in office. I’m hopelessly lost on any of Biden positive accomplishments or his mental acuity…it doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVolette
It really is almost unbelievable. There's a TV at the gym that stays on MSNBC, and I swear no matter what time I go, trump is all they talk about. It's like LG on crack 🤣.

Stay at home to watch tv. Go to gym to workout. Problem solved.

VN Store

Back