'24 Transfer Portal

.... This staff irritates me when it comes to penny pinching. Gonna get out bid by ole miss?? REALLY?? The position we absolutely need help at. my goodness.

It’s just like the NFL, landing and keeping a top qb recruit is expensive when you aren’t named Alabama or Georgia

.... This staff irritates me when it comes to penny pinching. Gonna get out bid by ole miss?? REALLY?? The position we absolutely need help at. my goodness.
Supposedly there’s a kid at Tulane that’s a “better value” that they are highly interested in. For reference he’s the 17th ranked WR in the On3 portal rankings lol. Not overall, at that position. Sickening

You want to buy a Mustang with a blown head gasket? Wells would be far from my first choice in the portal. He's injury prone and asking for a king's ransom.

Reactions: Walkman
On the surface its a bad move. Surprised there is any disagreement there. Maybe there was some NIL disputes or misunderstanding that will come out later in the process. I guess I'm also just pissed. I don't see any sensibke reason to go for the other scrubs we are targeting over Joly. We are missing a golden opportunity to add a TE that was near the top in his position with receiving yards and had 2 years of elligibility left. Would have been a great addition to our offense.
I'm sure our head coach know more than any of us----simply because we don't know anything about this situation.

This guy flirted with entering the portal last year to get SC to give him more $$, then seemingly sat out all year just to enter the portal again. He pretty much used SC for money this past season. He’s good but doesn’t seem worth the trouble to me

😂 you know nothing about where they’re throwing money. I’m sure they have it very well mapped out. When you have so much money, you allocate it strategically. You don’t just throw money wherever 😂. Maybe they think Nico is so talented they don’t need Juice? Maybe they’re splitting money they could throw at Juice on multiple positions.

Ultimately, get your negativity out here when you have no context.

VN Store

Back