'24 Transfer Portal

I will not miss any of these players leaving including the only one that I might (Baron). We will be ok, the portal will help fill needs, the Vol coaches are working on the "team" for 2024 and beyond, coaches do not rest this time of the year or ever, that's how they are made.
Go Vols
I hope you are right.
im still waiting and hoping that we hear that Mays, Spraggins, Mincey, and McCoy are staying.
if they all do and we get about 5 quality guys in the portal (at least two for the secondary), we’ll be ok.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
In the world I live in, an offer is a leagal contract. You can't just go around making promises. And its just not the right thing to do. It bad business. I tend to want to support programs who do things the right way.

But I've learned there's many here who gladly turned a blind eye during Pruitt's recruiting shenanigans. It was clear as day he was cheating getting the recruits he was as quickly as he did. And he was from Bama. But everyone turned a blind eye to it until we wanted him gone.
You must be new to recruiting

In the world I live in, an offer is a leagal contract. You can't just go around making promises. And its just not the right thing to do. It bad business. I tend to want to support programs who do things the right way.

But I've learned there's many here who gladly turned a blind eye during Pruitt's recruiting shenanigans. It was clear as day he was cheating getting the recruits he was as quickly as he did. And he was from Bama. But everyone turned a blind eye to it until we wanted him gone.
2 wrongs don't make a right, but I suspect things would be much different if two simple words meant something...."offer" and "commitment". Sadly, that is not this world anymore.

Reactions: Gilb69
Gabriel to Oregon.

That kid in this offense this past season, we'd have 2 more wins despite our Defensive woes. His mobility alone would have gotten us past FL or Mizz, maybe even kept it up for a W in tuscaloosa. Oregon is making moves.
They got to make moves their path is going to be getting harder next year

Reactions: volinbama256
Does anyone know if Tennessee is looking at that 6'7" TE from Furman (I forgot his name). I watched him play Friday night against Montana, and I believe that kid could play big time FBS football. He's a beast!

Reactions: butchna and Vfl2407

VN Store

Back