Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

You comparing the rioters to protest is intriguing.

Some Jan 6ers were invited in by capital police. There's video evidence.

Trump called for people to peacefully protest. He contacted Pelosi to place more security around the capital and she refused.

There's huge amount of video of people destroying stores and carrying merchandise including big screen tvs. They were stealing and burning. They were even beating and murdering.
You've stated that you're ok with ashley babbit being gun down by a cop. Such a danger that other cops in her vicinity, some that were so close they could have been hit with his gun fire, didn't feel the need to point their weapon at her. I’ll ask you again, would you be ok with cops mowing some of them down?
Protesters are Rioters when it becomes violent. Protestors are given boundaries and when they use force to violate those boundaries then they can be identified as rioters.

Invited them in and at that point any type of stopping a trespassing group would have been met with more violence. They could not have stopped them if they had attempted. The Protesters had already displayed violence outside of the restricted area. Some seem to be using this as an excuse for what happen, it isn't and just a way for you and other to circumvent what happen.

He was not a Cop, he was a Federal Agent. So don't degrade him by calling him a cop. That is your problem because that is the way you see it, he is a cop. GTFU

The protesters turn violent you mentioned. Had they been contained given an area or jailed immediately then so be it. If deadly force is used then so be it. The France riots were handled quickly and met with immediate force before it got out of hand. It did.

So control is the name of the game and boundaries work along with restricted areas. Sorry you do not see it that way but it works. Less mess Less violence.

So we have different opinions on the matter mine is rules to prevent it from getting out of hand and yours is to look the other way when it is your guy/girl benefits from it. Nobody benefits from Protesters gone wild.

Babbit's death unfortunate for sure. But she was at the last line of defense and the agent did what he did because that is what he was trained to do. No warning shot just words of warning. You don't enter an area like the House Chambers without authorization and clearance. I don't know any other way to put it.
So he was doing his job he was trained to do and she failed to comply with his warning and the signs she passed to get there. No excuse.

He was a cop, just because he's a fed doesn't change that. I'm sure he felt threatened by her. 😂

Why won't you answer my question? It's a simple yes or no. Would you have a problem with those "mostly peaceful" 😂 protesters aka rioters being mowed down by cops? It's not that hard of a question. A simple yes or no would suffice.

He was a cop, just because he's a fed doesn't change that. I'm sure he felt threatened by her. 😂

Why won't you answer my question? It's a simple yes or no. Would you have a problem with those "mostly peaceful" 😂 protesters aka rioters being mowed down by cops? It's not that hard of a question. A simple yes or no would suffice.
You are full of drama. mowed down no. And you evidently don't know the difference in a Fed Agent and a Cop.
Rioters with an ill intent taking out one or two will deter and weed out. Force must be met with force.

They're both cops. Both have guns. Both have badges issued by government agencies.

Why won't you answer? I think it's pretty obvious why.
I have answered and again a Fed Agent is not a Cop. I am sorry you are to slow to recognize the difference. Completely different and this is your first problem is the failure to recognize it. That is the reason that you cannot recognize that the Babbit shooting is justified because you cannot recognize the difference between a Federal Agent and a Cop. I hate it for you and you will eventually learn, probably not.

Protesters are Rioters when it becomes violent. Protestors are given boundaries and when they use force to violate those boundaries then they can be identified as rioters.

Invited them in and at that point any type of stopping a trespassing group would have been met with more violence. They could not have stopped them if they had attempted. The Protesters had already displayed violence outside of the restricted area. Some seem to be using this as an excuse for what happen, it isn't and just a way for you and other to circumvent what happen.

He was not a Cop, he was a Federal Agent. So don't degrade him by calling him a cop. That is your problem because that is the way you see it, he is a cop. GTFU

The protesters turn violent you mentioned. Had they been contained given an area or jailed immediately then so be it. If deadly force is used then so be it. The France riots were handled quickly and met with immediate force before it got out of hand. It did.

So control is the name of the game and boundaries work along with restricted areas. Sorry you do not see it that way but it works. Less mess Less violence.

So we have different opinions on the matter mine is rules to prevent it from getting out of hand and yours is to look the other way when it is your guy/girl benefits from it. Nobody benefits from Protesters gone wild.

Babbit's death unfortunate for sure. But she was at the last line of defense and the agent did what he did because that is what he was trained to do. No warning shot just words of warning. You don't enter an area like the House Chambers without authorization and clearance. I don't know any other way to put it.
So he was doing his job he was trained to do and she failed to comply with his warning and the signs she passed to get there. No excuse.
Your whole mantra about cop vs federal agent is dumb and insulting

I have answered and again a Fed Agent is not a Cop. I am sorry you are to slow to recognize the difference. Completely different and this is your first problem is the failure to recognize it. That is the reason that you cannot recognize that the Babbit shooting is justified because you cannot recognize the difference between a Federal Agent and a Cop. I hate it for you and you will eventually learn, probably not.
I didn't ask you your opinion of whether a fed is a cop. I asked you if the cops had shot the rioters if it would be justified. It's OK, I know your answer.

I didn't ask you your opinion of whether a fed is a cop. I asked you if the cops had shot the rioters if it would be justified. It's OK, I know your answer.
Reading comprehension is your friend. I gave you the answer. You can't accept it.
You can get over it. He stopped the immediate threat which was his job. So get over it. Didn't have to check. You twisted this thing into a protester to rioter which is totally typical of what some of you do on this site. As far as the cop vs fed it really makes no difference, he did his job and did it well. She should have known better.

Reading comprehension is your friend. I gave you the answer. You can't accept it.
You can get over it. He stopped the immediate threat which was his job. So get over it. Didn't have to check. You twisted this thing into a protester to rioter which is totally typical of what some of you do on this site. As far as the cop vs fed it really makes no difference, he did his job and did it well. She should have known better.
Lol, the only answer you've given me is making the claim that because he's federal, he's not a Cop.

Again, you're failure to answer speaks volumes.

Lol, the only answer you've given me is making the claim that because he's federal, he's not a Cop.

Again, you're failure to answer speaks volumes.
go back and read you will find my answer...not doing it for you. still need to be spoon fed. Hint. would not have been a problem after they crossed the barrier. You evidently missed my post regarding this. It is always situational, but ease up.

go back and read you will find my answer...not doing it for you. still need to be spoon fed. Hint. would not have been a problem after they crossed the barrier. You evidently missed my post regarding this. It is always situational, but ease up.
It was a simple question. I don't need a version of war and peace. It's a yes or no. Answer the question or go watch your Rachel madcow reruns.

Reactions: StarRaider
Yes it does dude. You're OK with babbit being shot but you won't say it's OK for your rioters to be shot. You're a hypocrite.
I seriously thought I was conversing with an adult, but you have verified you are not.
I also thought I was you could read, but again you cannot or you are just wanting to whine your way through life. Entitled --- use your words wisely and show some respect.
Insults are child's play. So I will play along and lower myself to your level of thought.
You need some growing up but yet you revert to whining your way through it.
Figure it out yourself vs trying to bait somebody. If you can't figure it out by reading my answers then so be it.
It is your problem not mine. It is there so go for it. Whine your way through it. Sounds like your panties are in a wad.

I seriously thought I was conversing with an adult, but you have verified you are not.
I also thought I was you could read, but again you cannot or you are just wanting to whine your way through life. Entitled --- use your words wisely and show some respect.
Insults are child's play. So I will play along and lower myself to your level of thought.
You need some growing up but yet you revert to whining your way through it.
Figure it out yourself vs trying to bait somebody. If you can't figure it out by reading my answers then so be it.
It is your problem not mine. It is there so go for it. Whine your way through it. Sounds like your panties are in a wad.
You're an adult that won't answer a simple question. You're a hypocrite. Just like all you democrats you're a hypocrite.

Wasn't Byrd a Lt in the Capitol police??? How's that different then say a state police officer...aren't they both cops...a federal agent seems more like an FBI, CIA, SS..etc...not basically a local officer...unless I'm mistaken on his position.

Boundaries? Who moved the barriers and restricted signs before the speech crowd arrived? Was it the same man on tape the day before telling people to go into the building tomorrow? There is video of that. There is a lot of incriminating video evidence that is being ignored .Watch the video of the shooting. Didn't the policemen(at least 2) outside move away from the window instead staying in place to keep peole out ? Notice the part where the shooter had no idea who he was shooting. And the shooter has a history. He had previously fired into the back of his own car when teenagers stole it, with some of his rounds hitting houses in the neighborhood.

You forgot about the rifles and you just egging it on. Weapon and a spear you either misread or I miswrote. IOW he had a handgun in his pocket. I will guarantee it was not confiscated.
Whoa. A handgun. Definitely put the US government at risk of overthrow.

Are the ROE for federal officers and local police different regarding the use of deadly force? If anything, they are MORE stringent for the fed than a local.

Soros back prosecutors released hundreds of violent rioters/protesters in the Summer of Love. Where's your outrage on that?

VN Store

Back