Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Idaho man Charged with Threatening To Kill Trump in multiple phone calls made to Mar-a-Lago just weeks before Ryan Routh assassination attempt​

A man from Sandpoint, Idaho was charged in federal court with threatening to kill Donald Trump.

In at least nine calls made to Trump's Florida residence at his Mar-a-Lago club, Warren Jones Crazybull, 64, said he was going to kill the former president.

The calls were made on July 31 – just weeks after the assassination attempt on Trump at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13 where he was shot in the right ear.

In one call, according to a criminal complaint and affidavit first reported on Monday, Crazybull threatened to 'find Trump' and said he was 'coming down to Bedminster tomorrow,' which is the town where Trump National Golf Club is located in New Jersey.

Crazybull was tracked to Montana and arrested August 1 for the calls. He was indicted in Idaho federal court on August 20. A trial is scheduled for October 28.

1727210204367.png
Idaho man Warren Jones Crazybull, 64, was arrested and charged with threatening a former president after allegedly making nine calls to Mar-a-Lago saying he would 'personally kill' Donald Trump

Can't educate some on basics. Most ask questions to bait. The man did what he had been trained to do. You can call it the people's house which it is but it is not. It is not. Babbitt an idiot went where she was not authorized against a force that was instructed/trained to defend and to shoot anyone if they posed a threat. She was a threat.
The handgun in a restricted area was a crime as well. Not that big of a deal, a hand gun. In that area it was and he would have been arrested.
Some have a problem with reality. It happened get over it and it is done. No need to deny, nor defend it or call foul. Reality. Don't waste your time.
Rest assured, It will not happen again.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Protesters are Rioters when it becomes violent. Protestors are given boundaries and when they use force to violate those boundaries then they can be identified as rioters.

Invited them in and at that point any type of stopping a trespassing group would have been met with more violence. They could not have stopped them if they had attempted. The Protesters had already displayed violence outside of the restricted area. Some seem to be using this as an excuse for what happen, it isn't and just a way for you and other to circumvent what happen.

He was not a Cop, he was a Federal Agent. So don't degrade him by calling him a cop. That is your problem because that is the way you see it, he is a cop. GTFU

The protesters turn violent you mentioned. Had they been contained given an area or jailed immediately then so be it. If deadly force is used then so be it. The France riots were handled quickly and met with immediate force before it got out of hand. It did.

So control is the name of the game and boundaries work along with restricted areas. Sorry you do not see it that way but it works. Less mess Less violence.

So we have different opinions on the matter mine is rules to prevent it from getting out of hand and yours is to look the other way when it is your guy/girl benefits from it. Nobody benefits from Protesters gone wild.

Babbit's death unfortunate for sure. But she was at the last line of defense and the agent did what he did because that is what he was trained to do. No warning shot just words of warning. You don't enter an area like the House Chambers without authorization and clearance. I don't know any other way to put it.
So he was doing his job he was trained to do and she failed to comply with his warning and the signs she passed to get there. No excuse.
Michael Byrd murdered Unarmed Ashli Babbitt, and was Promoted for doing so. Byrd is a supporter of the terrorist group, Black Lives Matter.

Can't educate some on basics. Most ask questions to bait. The man did what he had been trained to do. You can call it the people's house which it is but it is not. It is not. Babbitt an idiot went where she was not authorized against a force that was instructed/trained to defend and to shoot anyone if they posed a threat. She was a threat.
The handgun in a restricted area was a crime as well. Not that big of a deal, a hand gun. In that area it was and he would have been arrested.
Some have a problem with reality. It happened get over it and it is done. No need to deny, nor defend it or call foul. Reality. Don't waste your time.
Rest assured, It will not happen again.
There certainly are a lot of master baiters in here.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
DOJ releases $150k Trump bounty letter written by assassination suspect

This is wacky-wild. Fox News reporting.

Alleged Conspirator Routh: “This was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump but I failed you. I tried my best and gave it all the gumption I could muster. It is up to you now to finish the job; and I will offer $150,000 to whomever can complete the job.”
"Routh has been charged by the Justice Department for illegally possessing a firearm as a convicted felon and for possessing a firearm with an “obliterated serial number.” Dave Aronberg, a Florida attorney, told Fox News that the would-be assassin is expected to face additional charges, such as aggravated assault for allegedly pointing a gun at a Secret Service agent and for making threats against the former president."

Attachments

• routh.jpg
    routh.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Faces 'real and specific' Assassination Threats From Iran as former president says country is 'terrified' of his return​

Donald Trump has come out to claim that Iran has made 'real and specific threats' to assassinate him.

The Republican presidential candidate's campaign made the assertion Tuesday night, in a statement that painted the plans 'as an effort to destabilize and sow chaos in the United States.'

The bulletin was sent out by Trump Campaign Communications Director Steven Cheung, and claimed the ex-commander-in-chief had already been briefed about the supposed plot.

This comes days after investigators found that Iranian 'malicious cyber actors' emailed associates of President Biden's campaign with information 'taken from stolen, non-public material from Trump's campaign' over the summer.

It also follows two failed assassination attempts on the aspiring two-term president, the most recent of which occurred just this month.

'President Trump was briefed earlier today by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence regarding real and specific threats from Iran to assassinate him in an effort to destabilize and sow chaos in the United States,' Cheung's bulletin began.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Faces 'real and specific' Assassination Threats From Iran as former president says country is 'terrified' of his return​

Donald Trump has come out to claim that Iran has made 'real and specific threats' to assassinate him.

The Republican presidential candidate's campaign made the assertion Tuesday night, in a statement that painted the plans 'as an effort to destabilize and sow chaos in the United States.'

The bulletin was sent out by Trump Campaign Communications Director Steven Cheung, and claimed the ex-commander-in-chief had already been briefed about the supposed plot.

This comes days after investigators found that Iranian 'malicious cyber actors' emailed associates of President Biden's campaign with information 'taken from stolen, non-public material from Trump's campaign' over the summer.

It also follows two failed assassination attempts on the aspiring two-term president, the most recent of which occurred just this month.

'President Trump was briefed earlier today by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence regarding real and specific threats from Iran to assassinate him in an effort to destabilize and sow chaos in the United States,' Cheung's bulletin began.

Hmmm, maybe some of these migrants aren’t here to necessarily vote. Maybe it’s an interview and training process to perform a certain task. It’s a big pool to choose from at this point.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
DOJ releases $150k Trump bounty letter written by assassination suspect

This is wacky-wild. Fox News reporting.

Alleged Conspirator Routh: “This was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump but I failed you. I tried my best and gave it all the gumption I could muster. It is up to you now to finish the job; and I will offer $150,000 to whomever can complete the job.”
"Routh has been charged by the Justice Department for illegally possessing a firearm as a convicted felon and for possessing a firearm with an “obliterated serial number.” Dave Aronberg, a Florida attorney, told Fox News that the would-be assassin is expected to face additional charges, such as aggravated assault for allegedly pointing a gun at a Secret Service agent and for making threats against the former president."
the letter is a little weird to me. did he write it AFTER the failed attempt?

Or is this one of those "If you are reading this I am already dead" type things? if so why wouldn't he have assumed he was successful and killed in action, or at least leave it at "attempting/ed".

and if he thought he was going to die he wouldn't be able to pay out the 150k he allegedly doesn't have. or even if he thought he would still be alive and in jail, there is no way the government would let him then move around 150k, especially if he wanted this letter to be found.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Michael Byrd murdered Unarmed Ashli Babbitt, and was Promoted for doing so. Byrd is a supporter of the terrorist group, Black Lives Matter.
Reality you accepted it. Promotion for doing his job. Throw the BLM for another guilt by association, who cares if he is or isn't? He did what he was trained to do.
You support Trump/Maga, so should we assume you cheat on your wife, lie and can't think straight? Stretch it into something that does has no relevance. IOW, it has no relevance because Byrd did his job.

Reality you accepted it. Promotion for doing his job. Throw the BLM for another guilt by association, who cares if he is or isn't? He did what he was trained to do.
You support Trump/Maga, so should we assume you cheat on your wife, lie and can't think straight? Stretch it into something that does has no relevance. IOW, it has no relevance because Byrd did his job.
So if the cops would have shot and killed "peaceful protesters" burning, looting, wrecking stores in the summer of love, that would have been justified? It's a simple "yes" or "no".

So if the cops would have shot and killed "peaceful protesters" burning, looting, wrecking stores is the summer of love, that would have been justified? It's a simple "yes" or "no".
It's all situational, something you don't seem to understand. Shows your immaturity and ability to reason. Again go read back you have my answer it is in context of what I have written. You keep changing the question. Peaceful Protesters is a bait. Peaceful Protesters would not have crossed any barriers, the ones that do are not Peaceful are they? Peaceful Protesters do not burn, loot or the word is vandalize that you are looking for. That tells me you are a child and I don't engage with children.

It's all situational, something you don't seem to understand. Shows your immaturity and ability to reason. Again go read back you have my answer it is in context of what I have written. You keep changing the question. Peaceful Protesters is a bait. Peaceful Protesters would not have crossed any barriers, the ones that do are not Peaceful are they? Peaceful Protesters do not burn, loot or the word is vandalize that you are looking for. That tells me you are a child and I don't engage with children.
You said that Babbit was where she wasn't supposed to be. Were these "peaceful protesters" authorized to be in Target at 2:00am carrying off 60" flat TVs through the shards of glass that used to be storefront windows?

Again, your refusal to answer speaks volumes. You've Kamala'd you answer yet again. I'm surprised you didn't lead with "I was raised in a middle class family..." 😂

Your hypocrisy is duly noted, again....

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
You said that Babbit was where she wasn't supposed to be. Were these "peaceful protesters" authorized to be in Target at 2:00am carrying off 60" flat TVs through the shards of glass that used to be storefront windows?

Again, your refusal to answer speaks volumes. You've Kamala'd you answer yet again. I'm surprised you didn't lead with "I was raised in a middle class family..." 😂

Your hypocrisy is duly noted, again....
Again stop with the twist and the baiting, trying to prove a meaningless point.
Was Ryan Routh a peaceful Protestor? Go figure.

I was using your definition of peaceful protester. Notice the quotes. You can't even tell when you are being trolled. 😅
Trolling? Baiting? Nice recovery. A little immature don't you think?. I recognize several times I was being baited by an immature adult /child. You can whine all you want. It's ok. Go for it. You will grow up one day.

VN Store

Back