Trump Deliberately Lied To Americans About Covid 19

I feel like your other shoe is gonna drop and take 99% of DC with it.
BB and the rest of the gang would be rolling their eyes if this story had been dropped about Obama, Biden, Pelosi and the gang. But it's the other team, so they all have a terminal case of the vapors that's more dangerous than Covid ever was.

I simply jdgaf.

I'll throw him so far under the bus you'll defend him if you wanna talk about his spending, his border wall, his tariff talk, or his idiotic tweeting.

I'll also tell you how much I like his hands off approach to covid, his "right to try" bill, his public pricing for hospitals, and no new wars.

His dance with the press, other politicians, who he screws or what gets his rocks off don't interest me.
Trump played politics with the virus, while understanding that it was very deadly. What happens during the next crisis, when Trump is reassuring the country and accusing the media of just blowing things out of proportion to hurt him politically? This man has no business being president. He doesn't take his responsibility seriously.

And another thing whilst my dander is up....if you can find me an honest politician who earnestly wants small government, reduced debt, and Constitutional laws who also doesnt lie, I'll go all Monica Lewinsky on him in the Oval.
1200px-Thomas_Massie_official_portrait.jpg

Trump played politics with the virus, while understanding that it was very deadly. What happens during the next crisis, when Trump is reassuring the country and accusing the media of just blowing things out of proportion to hurt him politically? This man has no business being president. He doesn't take his responsibility seriously.
None of that fluff has nothing to do with why he shouldn't be president.

Reactions: volbeast33

VN Store

Back