Trump has the virus

Burying myself? You think you’ve got something defending a potus who has to walk back his comments about white supremacy during a presidential debate? You’re right, you got me... dead to rights lol

How many times are you going to dodge my question ?

No, he’s danced around it and has never even mentioned it until pressed.

Still ignoring my points I see.

I gave you examples saying he did . You are disingenuous . You don’t have a point, you have deflections from the truth . That’s pitiful that you just can’t be honest .

I'm on a layover in Los Angeles. Westin hotel. Very nice digs. Gym is closed. No coffee maker in the room anymore. You are required to wear a mask when you go to the bathroom (well... not really, but...) All the restaurants are take out only.

As someone said earlier, when the history is written about this the medical community will be embarrassed.

4 more years!

I think the closer we get to the election, the more hyperbolic the left's derangement goes. They are going to be in an absolute frenzy when we get into November. Grand Mal seizures all around LeftyLand.

I'm on a layover in Los Angeles. Westin hotel. Very nice digs. Gym is closed. No coffee maker in the room anymore. You are required to wear a mask when you go to the bathroom (well... not really, but...) All the restaurants are take out only.

As someone said earlier, when the history is written about this the medical community will be embarrassed.

4 more years!

I stayed at a homewood suites in california a few months ago. Had to schedule a time to use the laundry room because only one person at a time could be doing laundry despite there being multiple washers and dryers. **** is so stupid.

I gave you examples saying he did . You are disingenuous . You don’t have a point, you have deflections from the truth . That’s pitiful that you just can’t be honest .

Never going to address that he failed, on national TV, in front of millions of voters, to condemn white hate groups or the fact that they worship him as a weird messiah. Which, btw, is crazy to me because he’s not white... but I digress.

I stayed at a homewood suites in california a few months ago. Had to schedule a time to use the laundry room because only one person at a time could be doing laundry despite there being multiple washers and dryers. **** is so stupid.
I love the elevators too. "Limit of 4 persons or 1 family" It's a really good thing the hotels are not full, or it would take hours to get up and down. I'd probably start walking to anything below the 15th floor. Hey, since the gym is closed anyway....

California is retarded.

Never going to address that he failed, on national TV, in front of millions of voters, to condemn white hate groups or the fact that they worship him as a weird messiah. Which, btw, is crazy to me because he’s not white... but I digress.

You can’t even admit that what you said was completely false after me giving you a CBS, USA Today , and FactCheck.org and you want me to address leftist talking points instead ? This is the very reason the left has such a bad reputation for being dishonest and hypocrites. You can’t even advent a truth so we could move on to the talking points . Smh

I love the elevators too. "Limit of 4 persons or 1 family" It's a really good thing the hotels are not full, or it would take hours to get up and down. I'd probably start walking to anything below the 15th floor. Hey, since the gym is closed anyway....

California is retarded.

Hotels have taken this opportunity to justify becoming super cheap.

Room will be cleaned only if you stay at least 5 days. ****** sack breakfasts instead of a hot breakfast.

VN Store

Back