Trump has the virus

Again, it is possible to 1) genuinely hope that everyone recovers fully and quickly, including Trump and his circle of aides, etc., but 2) to also genuinely AND CORRECTLY point out that this is a direct result of Trump's insanely irresponsible approach to dealing with the virus at the WH and events there and to also point out that he thereofre necessarily shoulders a lot of the blame for it.

I love the elevators too. "Limit of 4 persons or 1 family" It's a really good thing the hotels are not full, or it would take hours to get up and down. I'd probably start walking to anything below the 15th floor. Hey, since the gym is closed anyway....

California is retarded.
These solutions are simply theater. Our office is also restricting elevators, which means instead of a few people being on an elevator for a couple minutes max, you are either A) having crowds of people waiting for long periods for an elevator or B)sending piles of people into the stairwells to huff and puff their way to the top floors. How are those choices better?

I've never heard him speak out about eating babies either. I mean, what's he hiding? I guess that's how he dog whistles to his baby eating base.

Do his intelligence officials classify baby eating as a serious domestic threat (aside from Kellyanne Conway)? Come on, do better.

Do his intelligence officials classify baby eating as a serious domestic threat (aside from Kellyanne Conway)? Come on, do better.
Are the Proud Boys a serious domestic threat? What is their body count up to now? How many buildings have they burned to the ground. How many stores have they looted so far?

Again, it is possible to 1) genuinely hope that everyone recovers fully and quickly, including Trump and his circle of aides, etc., but 2) to also genuinely AND CORRECTLY point out that this is a direct result of Trump's insanely irresponsible approach to dealing with the virus at the WH and events there and to also point out that he thereofre necessarily shoulders a lot of the blame for it.

They dealt with it the same as thousands of factories and other businesses around this country did, by going about their business. That it bothers you, says more about you than them.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
They dealt with it the same as thousands of factories and other businesses around this country did, by going about their business. That it bothers you, says more about you than them.

It does bother me but that is hardly the point.

The point is, a price is now being paid, by both Trump and other people, for Trump's deliberate decision to downplay the virus by discouraging masks and social distancing.

There is no way to dance your way out of this. It is a FACT that the virus spread within an identifiable group of people BECAUSE of Trump's demand that he minimize the virus even now, when there is no real value to doing so, other than to benefit his ego and his campaign. It was, and remains, the ultimate in selfishness. He had every opportunity to avoid this and he had plenty of time and warning. But he chose a path with known risks, and now he and others are paying a price.

Hopefully a low price. I am not happy people are sick. But there is no way that responsible people are going to sit by and not remark about Trump's actions and policies having DIRECTLY caused this outbreak.

Reactions: Mulevol93 and vol66
It does bother me but that is hardly the point.

The point is, a price is now being paid, by both Trump and other people, for Trump's deliberate decision to downplay the virus by discouraging masks and social distancing.

There is no way to dance your way out of this. It is a FACT that the virus spread within an identifiable group of people BECAUSE of Trump's demand that he minimize the virus even now, when there is no real value to doing so, other than to benefit his ego and his campaign. It was, and remains, the ultimate in selfishness. He had every opportunity to avoid this and he had plenty of time and warning. But he chose a path with known risks, and now he and others are paying a price.

Hopefully a low price. I am not happy people are sick. But there is no way that responsible people are going to sit by and not remark about Trump's actions and policies having DIRECTLY caused this outbreak.

If you dont want to be around a bunch of people not wearing masks, then dont be around them. Pretty damn simple, be an adult.

At this point I am doing vulnerable people a favor by not wearing a mask. I am admitting I dont wear a mask anywhere so dont get near me. That is better than me wearing a mask in Kroger and a vulnerable person being lulled into complaceny thinking I wear a mask everywhere.

Are the Proud Boys a serious domestic threat? What is their body count up to now? How many buildings have they burned to the ground. How many stores have they looted so far?

What did the FBI say? That’s what I’m talking about.

If you dont want to be around a bunch of people not wearing masks, then dont be around them. Pretty damn simple, be an adult.

At this point I am doing vulnerable people a favor by not wearing a mask. I am admitting I dont wear a mask anywhere so dont get near me. That is better than me wearing a mask in Kroger and a vulnerable person being lulled into complaceny thinking I wear a mask everywhere.

Not aware of many places that require that you not wear a mask as a condition of keeping your job and because otherwise it will hurt the boss's feelz.

What did the FBI say? That’s what I’m talking about.
I have no idea, and also no faith in the FBI. I would like to see that a group has actually done something to be considered domestic terrorists. If they are domestic terrorists and Antifa isn't, then something is wrong.

And let's be honest. The real reason Trump did the drive by trick yesterday was to get his fix for adulation. He craves it. Addicted. Has to have it constantly.

Not aware of many places that require that you not wear a mask as a condition of keeping your job and because otherwise it will hurt the boss's feelz.

Dont care of what you arent or are aware of, these people were aware and were free to make their choice.

I have no idea, and also no faith in the FBI. I would like to see that a group has actually done something to be considered domestic terrorists.
Acting U.S. DHS security intelligence chief says he agrees with FBI on white supremacist threat

Discrediting everyone who is an expert in their field is very trumpian, but accomplishes nothing but providing an avenue to refute facts when you have none of your own. It’s shameful that US intelligence, the free press, the WHO, CDC, EPA, DOE, NOAA and so many others have been undermined by a “leader” solely for the sake of politics. Facts and non-political professionals have been under attack for better than 4 years. It’s flat out authoritarian and it’s dangerous.

These solutions are simply theater. Our office is also restricting elevators, which means instead of a few people being on an elevator for a couple minutes max, you are either A) having crowds of people waiting for long periods for an elevator or B)sending piles of people into the stairwells to huff and puff their way to the top floors. How are those choices better?
Great point!

Acting U.S. DHS security intelligence chief says he agrees with FBI on white supremacist threat

Discrediting everyone who is an expert in their field is very trumpian, but accomplishes nothing but providing an avenue to refute facts when you have none of your own. It’s shameful that US intelligence, the free press, the WHO, CDC, EPA, DOE, NOAA and so many others have been undermined by a “leader” solely for the sake of politics. Facts and non-political professionals have been under attack for better than 4 years. It’s flat out authoritarian and it’s dangerous.
I thought we were talking Proud Boys. You gave a link to a general "white supremacists". What have the Proud Boys actually done so far? I had never heard of them until a few days ago on here. Who have they killed? What building have they burned? What stores have they looted? I don't know the answers.

I thought we were talking Proud Boys. You gave a link to a general "white supremacists". What have the Proud Boys actually done so far? I had never heard of them until a few days ago on here. Who have they killed? What building have they burned? What stores have they looted? I don't know the answers.

I’ve never mentioned the proud boys. Somebody would have to explain them to me. So no, that’s not what I’m talking about.

VN Store

Back