Trump has the virus

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I'm sure he does feel much better. He received a standard of care that almost no one else would receive upon contracting the virus. Glad he's back. Can't wait to hear him crow

Reactions: VolinWayne
or this person
main-qimg-7dc16224cb7eb63766b1eb139c7747f8.jpg

Yup, but a lot of you stooges are gonna vote for one of them.

Just concerned that you first heard about them more than a year ago (it appears some people linked articles about them at the time) but you apparently forgot and thought you first heard about them only a few days ago. Hope you’re okay.
I guess they didn't make a big impression on me, sort of like you.

So Trump says he’s leaving. CNN says he has to justify why he’s leaving and they’re beside themselves. Who the hell do they think they are to demand the President explain his decision for leaving? The arrogance of these people is unreal.

Reactions: MWR and Hoosier_Vol
I'm one of the ones who never thought he had COVID in the first place and that it was ploy to change the narrative.
He was irresponsible and got it. Because of his irresponsibility, others in his administration have gotten it and hopefully they will get the same level of care, which will be far better than the average citizen would receive

He was irresponsible and got it. Because of his irresponsibility, others in his administration have gotten it and hopefully they will get the same level of care, which will be far better than the average citizen would receive
The average person goes home and sleeps it off, and also recovers.

Less than 84 hours from admission till discharge and he’s back in the saddle. Liberal heads everywhere explode.

But I’m sure our lawyer medical experts will be by shortly to tell us this clearly isn’t the case as they have parsed his treatment cocktail and it clearly shows he’s in more serious condition than they are leading on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!🤣🤣🤣

They will definitely find a way to spin this in a negative light on it for sure. They always do

Not as much as this entire country will be embarrassed that we elected a carnival barking con man
That's your hate filled opinion. The rest of the world has been put on notice by that 'carnival barking con man' that they need to start paying their fair share. It's about freaking time we had a president that fights back.

You are a fine example of our fighting force there Skippy. Thanks for your service! Your opinions...keep em.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Now he's immune.

Whippin' dat 'rona ass.

He gonna whip cancer in Trump 2.0. Liberals will be pizzed because he put doctors out of work though.

Reactions: MWR and 1972 Grad
That's your hate filled opinion. The rest of the world has been put on notice by that 'carnival barking con man that they need to start paying their fair share. It's about freaking time we had a president that fights back.
hate filled?? LOL.... I do agree that some in the world needed to be paying their fair share and I'm glad he's addressed it

You are a fine example of our fighting force there Skippy. Thanks for your service! Your opinions...keep em.
That's ok, people like you occasionally need to hear informed opinions. I think I'll continue to play along. Evolving could be a good thing for you

VN Store

Back