Trump has the virus

So I haven’t made a big impression on you, but you’ve decided I do those things?

...Still seems judgmental.

He's a shell of his former self. I pray every night that he somehow musters the courage to ask his kids for cognitive help.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
So I haven’t made a big impression on you, but you’ve decided I do those things?

...Still seems judgmental.
I don't know what you do personally, but your profession is suspect, in my opinion. It doesn't help that a bunch of lawyers are in the Senate and House.

And again, I've seen more of Trump with COVID this weekend out and about than I have of Biden.

Trump is the hospitalized president with a disease and Biden is a healthy citizen.

What specifically about this scenario has you confused?

Less than 84 hours from admission till discharge and he’s back in the saddle. Liberal heads everywhere explode.

But I’m sure our lawyer medical experts will be by shortly to tell us this clearly isn’t the case as they have parsed his treatment cocktail and it clearly shows he’s in more serious condition than they are leading on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!🤣🤣🤣
He must have been faking it the whole time and got 27+ other people in on it. That Trumpster... always joking with the MSM.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The statement in the tweet "Don't be afraid of Covid" may be the single dumbest thing he has uttered thus far in the least 4 years. And that is a contest with many entrants.

Trump is the hospitalized president with a disease and Biden is a healthy citizen.

What specifically about this scenario has you confused?
Your first sentence paired up with my observation about seeing more of Trump than I have of Biden is what has me confused. I would've expected it to be the other way around. Trump should be on his death bed right now.

Your first sentence paired up with my observation about seeing more of Trump than I have of Biden is what has me confused. I would've expected it to be the other way around. Trump should be on his death bed right now.

Just to be clear, you're confused on why media coverage has focused on a sitting president that's hospitalized due to a pandemic more than on Biden?

If you're trying to make a point, you'll need to dial it in a little better.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

Sounds shook.

The statement in the tweet "Don't be afraid of Covid" may be the single dumbest thing he has uttered thus far in the least 4 years. And that is a contest with many entrants.
I agree with his statement. Don’t be afraid of it. There is no reason to be afraid of it.

I’m not afraid of the AR-15’s in my Gun safe. But I recognize the damage they can do if improperly handled. That is not the same as fear.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Why are you so afraid of it? Almost all who get it recover and most don't even know they had it

Reactions: 508mikey

It IS difficult to read that statement and NOT think about the 200,000 dead Americans and their families. They have had the worst year of their lives and to have the President just dismiss the disease in that way is insulting.

But, we’ve come to expect it by now.

It IS difficult to read that statement and NOT think about the 200,000 dead Americans and their families. They have had the worst year of their lives and to have the President just dismiss the disease in that way is insulting.

But, we’ve come to expect it by now.
He certainly hasn't gained any new voters as a result. It's only emboldened some of his less than informed, proud supporters. A few of them are posting as we speak

VN Store

Back