Trump has the virus

The hoops that have been jumped through , the circles that have been ran with heads of hair on fire in this thread since Trump tested positive for the rona is nothing less than impressive. Ive seen high hopes of death , I’ve seen where the 25th amendment needs to be looked at , Seen the VP totally ignored and Pelosi being interviewed and asked about taking over where she could kill the SCOTUS nominee , I’ve learned the general public doesn’t get the kind of care a POTUS and congress get , we all just get sent home to die , watched the disbelief that Trump was actually getting better and he was worse than anybody was telling us , now we are at the point to where he left the hospital too early , three days isn’t that long but actually it’s really long because I’ve never spent three consecutive days in a hospital, but my personal favorite so far is Trumps 74 year old fat azz , that just beat the rona looked like he was gasping for air while climbing stairs . ( ignoring the fact that he has a suit , a buttoned up shirt and a tie on) . Anecdotal story time .. at 52 and quiet healthy , I could barely make it upstairs inside our house when I had it , and if you told me I had to put a buttoned up shirt and tie on to do it , I would have given you a cussing when every breath I could deep breath in and get out . You bunch of monkeys behind the glass at the zoo site are making a lot of noise over him beating the rona . 😂

Obamacare...

According to the epidemiologist Sunetra Gupta, you should do just about the opposite of what’s being preached by college presidents, teachers’ unions, political leaders, and the scientific and media establishment. Unless you’re elderly or particularly vulnerable, you shouldn’t be wearing a mask all day, or shaming others for going unmasked. You should be careful not to endanger the vulnerable, but otherwise you should be exposing yourself to the virus in order to promote herd immunity.

They sure had those "commemorative" coins ready to go awfully fast, didn't they? This is so stupid.
In general I agree it is a dumb premise but it at least appears that proceeds go to COVID prevention, cancer research, and smaller law enforcement agencies that need help.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
He hasn't denied the virus. He said it isn't anything to be concerned about.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back