Trump has the virus

Reactions: AirVol
It’s not a waste if you realize that the MSM is lying about Trump non-stop. If you don’t vote for him because you think he’s a jerk, don’t like his policies, or some other reason then fine. Just don’t accept the BS lies from the MSM and Dems.
I watch his speeches and press conferences. I read his tweets. I know for a fact he constantly lies and makes false claims

That happens every day of every year

Does my expression of sympathy for those who have died this year bother you for some reason? Of course all unnecessary and untimely deaths are sad in any year. Trying to prevent some of those deaths is something humans have worked very hard at up until now, so why would that stop now?

I hope you are yours remain healthy.

Does my expression of sympathy for those who have died this year bother you for some reason? Of course all unnecessary and untimely deaths are sad in any year. Trying to prevent some of those deaths is something humans have worked very hard at up until now, so why would that stop now?

No of course not, but let's not try to act like only this year have people died too soon.

The Dems have been the ones that have shut down the country and forced your "died alone" jab at Trump. Don't play the passive card.

The Dems have been the ones that have shut down the country and forced your "died alone" jab at Trump. Don't play the passive card.

I didn’t mention, nor was I even thinking about, Trump.

I recently lost a family member who was a veteran and survived some real hell, and I just felt bad for yet another human being who looked like he had a lot vigor and was taken down by COVID so quickly.

Reactions: RockyTop85
I didn’t mention, nor was I even thinking about, Trump.

I recently lost a family member who was a veteran and survived some real hell, and I just felt bad for yet another human being who looked like he had a lot vigor and was taken down by COVID so quickly.

Sorry for your lose.

VN Store

Back