Trump has the virus

Hopefully not but they can still transmit it to someone who might get really sick. Not everyone who is healthy and contracts it is asymptomatic. I know a couple of people who were extremely healthy and got it and suffered some tough symptoms
you know people who got sick from a virus? No way

Or they could transmit it to another who doesn't get sick, then they transmit to another who doesn't get sick....

Eventually Kevin Bacon is dead

Or they could transmit it to another who doesn't get sick, then they transmit to another who doesn't get sick....

Eventually Kevin Bacon is dead
Whatever. Neither one of us is an MD with a specialty in infectious diseases. IMHO I don't think you should live in fear about it but it's ALSO remarkably stupid to play it down, as POTUS did for quite some time and even still is to this day

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Whatever. Neither one of us is an MD with a specialty in infectious diseases. IMHO I don't think you should live in fear about it but it's ALSO remarkably stupid to play it down, as POTUS did for quite some time and even still is to this day
He shouldn't play it down because he's older, obese and doesn't exercise or eat well. The odds of it killing me are infinitely lower

He shouldn't play it down because he's older, obese and doesn't exercise or eat well. The odds of it killing me are infinitely lower
My goodness. Trump shouldn't have played it down because he's POTUS. His own welfare shouldn't be his top concern

of course you're less likely to get it. Good grief

My goodness. Trump shouldn't have played it down because he's POTUS. His own welfare shouldn't be his top concern

of course you're less likely to get it. Good grief
How about the economic welfare of the country caused by ridiculous lockdowns? How about 330mil lives over a handful? This has gone on long enough and we know enough to open this mess back up. People get sick every day and it doesn't cause this kind of over the top reaction. At this point the screaming about covid is political

How about the economic welfare of the country caused by ridiculous lockdowns? How about 330mil lives over a handful? This has gone on long enough and we know enough to open this mess back up. People get sick every day and it doesn't cause this kind of over the top reaction. At this point the screaming about covid is political
Changing the subject now? I agree we should have reopened in certain areas sooner. That still doesn't mitigate Trump's irresponsibility

Hopefully not but they can still transmit it to someone who might get really sick. Not everyone who is healthy and contracts it is asymptomatic. I know a couple of people who were extremely healthy and got it and suffered some tough symptoms and they wore mask 24/7.
Fyp

Reactions: Y9 Vol

VN Store

Back