Trump has the virus

No and I never really cared what he said. If you didn't either then why worry about it?
My God....smh, he's POTUS. He shouldn't have lied to the public. Millions of people, with several in this forum, believe what he says is the gospel. The greater good isn't of concern to you? It's a "me" world now, right?

You haven't listened to the Woodward tapes, have you? Bob Woodward interviewed the President in Dec 2019, Jan and Feb of 2020 and Trump allowed him to tape the interviews

He most certainly misled the public

No, he didn't mislead anyone. He simply didn't incite panic.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
My God....smh, he's POTUS. He shouldn't have lied to the public. Millions of people, with several in this forum, believe what he says is the gospel. The greater good isn't of concern to you? It's a "me" world now, right?

What should he have told the public?

very few take it as "gospel"

The greater good is best served by opening the economy and getting people working, earning and spending again

He could have told the truth for starters instead of lying right through his teeth about it
And what would that have done? At the time of the Woodward tapes, the CDC and Fauci were still of the belief that masks were of no use in stopping the spread and this was before Pelosi and NYC officials were encouraging people to go to Chinatown and Times Square.

What would the geneal public have done differently had Trump come out and said that this is a serious problem, based on that info?

Reactions: hog88
At the expense of hundreds of thousands of lives lost.

Whoopty ****in' doo.
Huh? You’re industry is being decimated by libs who want to keep things shut down, not for health, but so they can hurt the economy and blame on Trump. The models are starting to show how devastating these aggressive, over reaching policies are.

No and I never really cared what he said. If you didn't either then why worry about it? What % did that? 5?
He would have gotten his news from Fauci, Pelosi and the mainstream media in February. And at that period, no one was talking about mask mandates.

Why should anyone give a sweet, flying **** about class when it comes to Trump and his die hard base?

They are without a doubt the most obnoxious, abrasive strain of politicultists to have ever existed in the US.

Interesting take . I don’t think I’ve ever held two piles of sh!t in my hands and said one pile smells better than the other .

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back