Trump has the virus

Specific examples please?

If I remember correctly it was Trump who over objections and criticisms closed travel from China and Europe. Had Fauci and Pence doing daily briefs putting the information out there. What the hell did you want him to say at the time the Woodward tapes were made?

The China/European travel ban was the only good, major decision he has made all year. I can give him immense credit for that. It wasn't popular, and he did it anyway. I will commend him all day for that. However, it was implemented too late, and lifted too soon.

From there, he ousted his experts, replaced them with yes men, and stopped giving any semblance of a **** about the pandemic after June. It's been all about re-election since. If you can't see that obvious truth, then I'm gonna go ahead and say it: you've simply stopped giving a damn about any original thought.

Then provide some specific examples of how and when he downplayed it.[/QUO
In February he told Woodward, "this is some bad stuff, Bob. Really bad, and you it doesn't just affect old people." Right out of his mouth on the record. That's just a tip of those interviews

You're moving the goalposts. What happened today is one subject.

What he said or did not say in February is what you seem to be steamed about. Lets stick on that topic.

We're talking about how Trump is one to avoid inciting panic. I'll stick to the subject, but today's shitstorm is certainly a valid point to bring up when talking about Trump caring about the public versus caring about re-election.

The China/European travel ban was the only good, major decision he has made all year. I can give him immense credit for that. It wasn't popular, and he did it anyway. I will commend him all day for that. However, it was implemented too late, and lifted too soon.

From there, he ousted his experts, replaced them with yes man, and stopped giving any semblance of a **** about the pandemic after June. It's been all about re-election since. If you can't see that obvious truth, then I'm gonna go ahead and say it: you've simply stopped giving a damn about any original thought.

Sending in the Army corp of Eng to build field hospitals, sending hospital ships to hot spots, providing (unneeded) vents to NYC and other areas through the DPA, getting PPE manufactured through the DPA weren't good decisions? So what were some of his bad decisions?

When should he have implemented the travel bans? Before the WHO declared it a pandemic? While the WHO was telling the world China had it under control? When should he have implemented them?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Sending in the Army corp of Eng to build field hospitals, sending hospital ships to hot spots, providing (unneeded) vents to NYC and other areas through the DPA, getting PPE manufactured through the DPA weren't good decisions? So what were some of his bad decisions?

When should he have implemented the travel bans? Before the WHO declared it a pandemic? While the WHO was telling the world China had it under control? When should he have implemented them?

When we started hearing about thousands dying from incidents related to the wet markets. If news of thousands came through the filter of Chinese media, it's pretty obvious that it's way more significant.

I guess every GOP governor that complied is a lib in your foggy eyes.

Bill Lee, total libtard.
You already blamed Trump for killing people, which is complete BS.
Look at the state and look at Nashville. They have their own health department that sets the rules.
Just compare Sevier county with Nashville. Their is no comparison. Nashville is overrun with liberal leadership and mayor. You’re not doing well.

Look no further than NY whose death rate is 7%.
Yes, that’s right off the CDC stats.

When we started hearing about thousands dying from incidents related to the wet markets. If news of thousands came through the filter of Chinese media, it's pretty obvious that it's way more significant.

So he shouldn't have listened to the scientists and experts?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
In Feb nobody knew much of anything about the virus.
Don’t stop him, he’s rewriting the narrative. This is the most shameful example of liberals falsifying the past.
when trump said that, they were saying 2 million deaths this year. People were stockpiling crap and the President was trying to not instill panic.

So he shouldn't have listened to the scientists and experts?

Plenty of experts were recognizing it as early as December. China was shutting down all major cities before February.

Pretty unprecedented. You can't rewrite history, hog.

Don’t stop him, he’s rewriting the narrative. This is the most shameful example of liberals falsifying the past.
when trump said that, they were saying 2 million deaths this year. People were stockpiling crap and the President was trying to not instill panic.
*gluck gluck gluck*

VN Store

Back