Trump has the virus

Bidens response to Trump banning travel from China.
“We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”

Pelosi wanting to assure people that everything is fine in China Town.
“It’s exciting to be here, especially at this time, to be able to be unified with our community,” Pelosi told reporters. “We want to be vigilant about what is out there in other places. We want to be careful about how we deal with it, but we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown, here we are — we're, again, careful, safe — and come join us.'”

She added that "everything is fine" and "all is well."

Yep Trump was killing people while Biden and Pelosi were keeping people safe.

Yep, no answer.

Oh **** off. I'm not obligated to be glued to VN because you have the patience of a 6 year old.

I assume you meant to ask what it would have been like if he hadn't ousted the experts and replaced them with yes men (your original question makes no sense). My answer? None. He doesn't listen to others.

Bidens response to Trump banning travel from China.
“We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”

Pelosi wanting to assure people that everything is fine in China Town.
“It’s exciting to be here, especially at this time, to be able to be unified with our community,” Pelosi told reporters. “We want to be vigilant about what is out there in other places. We want to be careful about how we deal with it, but we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown, here we are — we're, again, careful, safe — and come join us.'”

She added that "everything is fine" and "all is well."

Yep Trump was killing people while Biden and Pelosi were keeping people safe.
Biden and Pelosi were wrong too

We're talking about how Trump is one to avoid inciting panic. I'll stick to the subject, but today's shitstorm is certainly a valid point to bring up when talking about Trump caring about the public versus caring about re-election.
By Feb of this year, I would have thought no one would be listening to Trump. Trump could tweet out the daily lottery winning numbers most of the people on the left wouldn't buy it. So what makes you think that if Trump would have pumped out your version of the truth that anyone would have followed that advice?

By Feb of this year, I would have thought no one would be listening to Trump. Trump could tweet out the daily lottery winning numbers most of the people on the left wouldn't buy it. So what makes you think that if Trump would have pumped out your version of the truth that anyone would have followed that advice?
It's pretty clear his cult takes him seriously.

First off, it's not just the left that disregards his nonsense. It's everyone that isn't a MAGA neophyte.

Second, you lead by example. He set a poor example by downplaying it, and not just for his base. He has a subculture in political offices. Those reps, senators, and governors 100% follow his lead.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I'm assuming none of those were your friends or family.

It hits you different when it is.
Dink, I hope things are going well for you regardless of your misfortunes. Still being able to care about others is what makes you an American.

Trump seemed to know quite a bit about it when he was interviewed by Woodward
If you listen to the Woodward discussions, the information he was given at the time was incorrect. Look at the survival rate today vs what we were hearing leading up to the lockdowns. If anything, had Trump run out and started remarking about what he was being told, the media would have accused him of being an alarmist... and rightfully so in hindsight.

Reactions: hog88 and Y9 Vol
Dink, I hope things are going well for you regardless of your misfortunes. Still being able to care about others is what makes you an American.

I'm doing fine. I've taken time off to travel and visit my older relatives more since losing my aunt. 2020 has been rough, but the past few months have been ny favorite in years.

Reactions: midnight orange

VN Store

Back