Trump has the virus

You already blamed Trump for killing people, which is complete BS.
Look at the state and look at Nashville. They have their own health department that sets the rules.
Just compare Sevier county with Nashville. Their is no comparison. Nashville is overrun with liberal leadership and mayor. You’re not doing well.

Look no further than NY whose death rate is 7%.
Yes, that’s right off the CDC stats.

If you're implying that I've expressed the notion of being impressed by Dem leadership this year in response to the virus, you might be chugging whiskey as well as the POTUS' dong.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Please cite where.
The China/European travel ban was the only good, major decision he has made all year. I can give him immense credit for that. It wasn't popular, and he did it anyway. I will commend him all day for that. However, it was implemented too late, and lifted too soon.

From there, he ousted his experts, replaced them with yes men, and stopped giving any semblance of a **** about the pandemic after June. It's been all about re-election since. If you can't see that obvious truth, then I'm gonna go ahead and say it: you've simply stopped giving a damn about any original thought.

Of a conversation he was having with Woodward, you can't point to 1 hard example of him misleading the public.
He stood up in March and said it was going away soon. That 15 people had it and soon it would be gone. There's plenty of hard fact examples of him misleading the public

I can see why it's difficult for you to debate this specific subject. You're not informed

He stood up in March and said it was going away soon. That 15 people had it and soon it would be gone. There's plenty of hard fact examples of him misleading the public

I can see why it's difficult for you to debate this specific subject. You're not informed

BreakableDeliciousCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: AirVol
The China/European travel ban was the only good, major decision he has made all year. I can give him immense credit for that. It wasn't popular, and he did it anyway. I will commend him all day for that. However, it was implemented too late, and lifted too soon.

From there, he ousted his experts, replaced them with yes men, and stopped giving any semblance of a **** about the pandemic after June. It's been all about re-election since. If you can't see that obvious truth, then I'm gonna go ahead and say it: you've simply stopped giving a damn about any original thought.
Had he kept these "yes men", what would he have been able to do?

VN Store

Back