Trump has the virus

By Feb of this year, I would have thought no one would be listening to Trump. Trump could tweet out the daily lottery winning numbers most of the people on the left wouldn't buy it. So what makes you think that if Trump would have pumped out your version of the truth that anyone would have followed that advice?
Maybe because it would have aligned with the infectious disease experts and not contradicted them

If you listen to the Woodward discussions, the information he was given at the time was incorrect. Look at the survival rate today vs what we were hearing leading up to the lockdowns. If anything, had Trump run out and started remarking about what he was being told, the media would have accused him of being an alarmist... and rightfully so in hindsight.
That's one rationalization. He did say specifically, "it's some really bad stuff, Bob, and it just doesn't affect old people".

The nature of science is for conclusions to change when dealing with an unknown. Nothing has changed though as to that specific quote

I'm assuming none of those were your friends or family.

It hits you different when it is.
I had an aunt and a few friends I knew had family members that died. That had nothing to do with Trump. Or Pelosi or Biden, for that matter.

You guys have politiized a virus when the truth is that a virus is going to do what a virus is going to do. We should have let it run its course and not shutdown the world. In 5 years (hopefully sooner), we are going to look back on these lockdowns as a major human disaster.

Reactions: VolStrom and Y9 Vol
I had an aunt and a few friends I knew had family members that died. That had nothing to do with Trump. Or Pelosi or Biden, for that matter.

You guys have politiized a virus when the truth is that a virus is going to do what a virus is going to do. We should have let it run its course and not shutdown the world. In 5 years (hopefully sooner), we are going to look back on these lockdowns as a major human disaster.

I guess you know something the overwhelming majority of world leaders did not.

A good nephew would have made sure that his Aunt wore a mask 24/7.

I'm sorry you were so offended that I called your condolences hollow. However, it would seem I was 100% correct.

My skin isn't thin. You'll have to try much harder than this.

First off, it's not just the left that disregards his nonsense. It's everyone that isn't a MAGA neophyte.

Second, you lead by example. He set a poor example by downplaying it, and not just for his base. He has a subculture in political offices. Those reps, senators, and governors 100% follow his lead.
I think he lead by example by continuing on with business as usual and not hiding in the corner or getting everyone worked up into a frenzy of a virus with a 99% survival rate.

Reactions: VolStrom

VN Store

Back