Trump has the virus

Hers another thought. Let’s count all the people who have never even been tested in FL and got letters of positive virus tests in the mail.
why? You know if you go to a testing site, that you could give any name and address without showing ID. People do plenty of stuff to show that a system is broken.

He doesn't have a cold. He has a potentially deadly virus, which is easily spread. And the report that I just saw has indicated that Trump is showing "mild symptoms". I don't believe that they would have admitted to Trump being in any way symptomatic, unless the symptoms were pronounced.

Marcus Welby MD in the house folks.

Unfortunately, Presidents have qualified immunity. Make no mistake, once he leaves office, the feds will be descending on him and his entire family for tax fraud, campaign fraud, pretty much any kind of fraud you can think of. My only hope is he leaves the White House on Inauguration Day in cuffs.
Lol.

The fantasy of politicians getting jailed is strong with you. Please meet Obama, Hillary, Bush, Geithner, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon, et al

What vaccine?

There are several on trial right now. I know two people that have taken them as part of a study group. Good news is, according to them and the info given to them by the medical staff where they received the vaccine, all the results and data, what the medical community needs to see, has come back very positive so far. We will see.

Unfortunately, Presidents have qualified immunity. Make no mistake, once he leaves office, the feds will be descending on him and his entire family for tax fraud, campaign fraud, pretty much any kind of fraud you can think of. My only hope is he leaves the White House on Inauguration Day in cuffs.
Dream on. Will never happen. Do you also believe in Pink Unicorns? 😊

Lol.

The fantasy of politicians getting jailed is strong with you. Please meet Obama, Hillary, Bush, Geithner, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon, et al
Admittedly it is a fantasy. But to be fair, none of those people save Hilliary have made as many enemies as Trump has. And as for Hilliary, god knows they’ve been trying to jail her for years yet somehow haven’t found anything yet.

There are several on trial right now. I know two people that have taken them as part of a study group. Good news is, according to them and the info given to them by the medical staff where they received the vaccine, all the results and data, what the medical community needs to see, has come back very positive so far. We will see.
That's good news. Hope it continues. We need this to work.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back