Trump has the virus

nr0qxvKeMqIPWWpdRnY7XlOYFd6QG4K2rSeHuc278vw.jpg

No, she won’t control the Senate.

She could declare a national emergency and take money from Trump’s wall to fund a stimulus.

I think that’s a real possibility.

Ok. What’s third?

I said try...I agree, tough sledding.

I don’t see why he would turn it over. Even at his age he’s likely to be just fine
Isn't there like a 95% survival rate for people from age 70 until God knows when? And most of the ones that died had one foot in the grave already. The 2 people that I knew who died of it were almost 90 and had another disease that put one foot in the grave already.

No, she won’t control the Senate.

She could declare a national emergency and take money from Trump’s wall to fund a stimulus.

I think that’s a real possibility.

Ok. What’s third?

Defense production act to up testing and tracing in schools?

Statement is still true.
LOL. No, the Coronavirus in no way fits the definition of a hoax.

Hoax: noun ... Humorous or malicious deception

And how would Democrats be responsible for something which is believed to have originated in the Hubei province of China? Outside of the United States, 800,000 people have died worldwide from COVID. Without intending to do so, you are giving the Democrats too much credit for their sphere of influence.

LOL. No, the Coronavirus in no way fits the definition of a hoax.

Hoax: noun ... Humorous or malicious deception

And how would Democrats be responsible for something which is believed to have originated in the Hubei province of China? Outside of the United States, 800,000 people have died from COVID. Without intending to do so, you are giving the Democrats too much credit for their sphere of influence.

You don't actually read peoples post do you? I followed up and said the severity of the virus is a "hoax".

VN Store

Back