Trump has the virus

"Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor," Trump said.
"You never hear about those people. So you can't put them down in the category of the overall population in terms of this corona flu and — or virus. So you just can't do that," he continued. "So if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better, just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work but they get better."

Donald J. Trump 3/4/2020
What is your point? It’s actually a fairly accurate analysis and is confirmed by the statistics even as of today.

Regarding the importance or unimportance of wearing masks, I do find it somewhat odd that republican politicians seem to be contracting the virus at a much higher rate than Democrats. Could it be because they attend Trump gatherings without masks? Surely not! I’ve been told by many esteemed scientists on this very board that masks are useless.
Maybe it's because they are out doing stuff, and not hiding in the basement.

What is your point? It’s actually a fairly accurate analysis and is confirmed by the statistics even as of today.
Lol.

“No, not at all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control,” Trump told CNBC. “It’s going to be just fine.”

Donald J. Trump 1/22/2020

Our sources LMAO
Try to put your thinking cap on for a second.

1) they wouldn’t just send the President to Walter Reed unless it was warranted. They also wouldn’t have given him an experimental drug if it wasn’t needed.

2) Melania didn’t go, so clearly she is better off than him.

Thus, the tweet is accurate. But continue to scream “but muh media!!”.

Seatbelt..No, if I'm by myself. Texting...quite a bit. Mask...About 90% no. Masks prevent far less than what they tell you. That is also proven. Enough passes thru that is a finer mist that travel further. I know people that wear them more than their underwear, practice social distancing like their life depended on it and got the virus. Me...nothing. I'll stick with my methods. And I work part time in a public setting and don't wear one there either. Nothing. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. But, my odds have been just as good or better. To each his own. I do wear a mask in certain situations.
I only wear one when I'm on VN.

Reactions: GVF
Lol.

“No, not at all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control,” Trump told CNBC. “It’s going to be just fine.”

Donald J. Trump 1/22/2020
Wasn’t he supposed to follow the medical experts. That is what Dr. Fauci was stating at the same time. LOL-Demerits earned for your failed post.

I suspect his hospitalization is out of an abundance of caution. This would be really fast for this illness to require hospitalization.
Apparently he has been really worried personally, which would explain precautions and potentially experimental treatment to make him feel at ease.

Try to put your thinking cap on for a second.

1) they wouldn’t just send the President to Walter Reed unless it was warranted. They also wouldn’t have given him an experimental drug if it wasn’t needed.

2) Melania didn’t go, so clearly she is better off than him.

Thus, the tweet is accurate. But continue to scream “but muh media!!”.

I may be wrong, but never as much as CNN. Book it

Edit: Melania is not POTUS

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Former President Woodrow Wilson became ill with the 1918 flu when he was in Paris in April 1919 organizing a peace treaty and the League of Nations following World War I.

[
I’ll have to check that. Not less than a week ago I finished Thomas Fleming’s excellent book “ The Illusion of Victory” about Woodrow Wilson’s poor stewardship during WW1 and he claims that WW was suffering from congenital heart failure due to diet and lifestyle. I’ll have to go back and check.

I've learned from the politics forum, this is the #1 thing the lefties here look at in politicians. It's like all you guys can talk about.

Nevermind the fact that empathy is counterproductive in a job that is about making the best decisions for 330 million people... These dudes could send you all away to death camps, and if they used the right words and tone of voice, you guys would sing their praises for the entire train ride. Zero substance required.
And this 👆🏼..... May be an understatement

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back