Trump has the virus

Wasn’t he supposed to follow the medical experts. That is what Dr. Fauci was stating at the same time. LOL-Demerits awarded for your failed post.
lolol. Always an excuse or an attempt to memory hole something. It’s ok. There’s more.

“Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat, as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape, though. We have 12 cases, 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.”

DJT - 2/10/2020

"Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it's very mild. They'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor," Trump said.
"You never hear about those people. So you can't put them down in the category of the overall population in terms of this corona flu and — or virus. So you just can't do that," he continued. "So if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better, just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work but they get better."

Donald J. Trump 3/4/2020
What part of this is untrue?

That's just talking point fodder that low IQ people spit out. Absolutely no one I know on the Left is a communist or marxist. Although communism is an attractive but unattainable ideal.

Lol, that's who you support, a pro marxist party. I know you'll never see it. Yes it may not be unattainable but your party will sure, just like all the other communists before.

lolol. Always an excuse or an attempt to memory hole something. It’s ok. There’s more.

“Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat, as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape, though. We have 12 cases, 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.”

DJT - 2/10/2020
Again go back and read Fauci statements about Covid being controlled and diminishing as the weather warmed up. You lose again.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Lots of chatter from doctors on Twitter that that 8 mg dose of regeneron poluclonal antibody given to Trump (which has not received FDA approval) is a high dose, suggesting either that his symptoms are worse than disclosed or the doctors fear they need to take bold action now.
You can always hope for the first.

Again go back and read Fauci statements about Covid being controlled and diminishing as the weather warmed up. You lose again.
False. "It looks like this virus is probably with us beyond this season and beyond this year," Robert Redfield, director of the CDC, 2/12/2020

In what appears to be a nice gesture of civility, the Biden campaign has pulled all television ads which are negative in nature from their ad rotation until Donald Trump has been released from the hospital.

The Trump campaign has not yet reciprocated the gesture.

Anyone wishing for death is unnecessary. As much as I have disdain for the man, I don’t want him to die. It seems, as is usual, that he now understands the severity of the issue so maybe instead of downplaying it, he will be sympathetic to it.
Very unlikely. He’ll use it to boast that it’s similar to the common cold.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
In what appears to be a nice gesture of civility, the Biden campaign has pulled all television ads which are negative in nature from their ad rotation until Donald Trump has been released from the hospital.

Even sent out a nice hateful remark about Obama. Odd that the red hats on here clutched pearls over the “delayed” well wishes from Democrats, yet haven’t said a peep about this. Just goes to show their mentality.

Well I hope RVAT and Lincoln Project doesn’t let up. The Trump campaign isn’t giving Biden a pass.

If Trump’s condition improves or he doesn’t seem to be in any real danger, the ads should resume.

Let me see if I got this straight. It’s just the flu. It’s totally under control. It will disappear soon. Tax records, yeah I ain’t doin that. He just took a chopper to go less than 10 miles, which we all chip in on, ‘Cept for him.

Even though, no decision he’s made has directly affected me in a positive way, he’s what we got, and he has a family, out of touch as they may be, but a family nonetheless.

We have to take care of him whether we like it or not. It would be nice if he and his felt the same about us.

Let me see if I got this straight. It’s just the flu. It’s totally under control. It will disappear soon. Tax records, yeah I ain’t doin that. He just took a chopper to go less than 10 miles, which we all chip in on, ‘Cept for him.

Even though, no decision he’s made has directly affected me in a positive way, he’s what we got, and he has a family, out of touch as they may be, but a family nonetheless.

We have to take care of him whether we like it or not. It would be nice if he and his felt the same about us.
He likely does. See post #1011.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back