Trump has the virus

I already said hoping trump dies or celebrating the fact he has covid is BS. Are you willing to say that making fun of biden's alleged dementia when you legitimately believe he has dementia is acceptable?
I don't think he legitimately has dimentia. I'm not going to call out people/memes for making fun of his missteps anymore than I call out people for making fun of Trump.

You've not called anyone out. Saying you don't hope he dies or celebrate his illness isn't calling anyone out.

I don't think he legitimately has dimentia. I'm not going to call out people/memes for making fun of his missteps anymore than I call out people for making fun of Trump.

You've not called anyone out. Saying you don't hope he dies or celebrate his illness isn't calling anyone out.
Dear,

Anyone who said they hope Trump dies, that is BS.

Sincerely,

Me.

Can you say "dear, anyone who thinks Biden has dementia and wants to joke about it, that is BS?"

When he gets diagnosed with dimentia, sure.

So the people who really believe Biden has dementia and make fun of him are not jerks until you decide Biden really has dementia? Are you misspelling "dementia" on purpose or as a "dimocrat" joke? I can never tell.

SOB wouldn't even take any questions before boarding Marine One yesterday.

If having covid cranked up Trump's mood like it did my wife's when the fever hit, I don't think libs could have handled it. She was not someone you wanted to be around for 2-3 days even if I was taking care of her.

Reactions: RavinDave
So the people who really believe Biden has dementia and make fun of him are not jerks until you decide Biden really has dementia? Are you misspelling "dementia" on purpose or as a "dimocrat" joke? I can never tell.
Making fun of joe because of his gaffs is no different than than them making jokes on trump's gaffs. It doesn't move the needle for me. If he really has dementia then they need to own up and withdraw from the election. If anyone makes fun of his condition I'll call them out. As to the misspelling, I don't know why my spell check isn't catching it.

I assume you have known people with dementia. I have. Not a one of them could be on a high pressure debate stage with a POTUS for 90 minutes and hold their own.
They are keeping him hidden from the press, well rested, and shooting him up with something that seems to help short term.

Reactions: AM64
Making fun of joe because of his gaffs is no different than than them making jokes on trump's gaffs. It doesn't move the needle for me. If he really has dementia then they need to own up and withdraw from the election. If anyone makes fun of his condition I'll call them out. As to the misspelling, I don't know why my spell check isn't catching it.

Based on our conversation tonight, I don’t believe that you will. I don't know if he has dementia or not. If he does, I wouldn't wish it on anyone or on any family. I hope that you don't have the opportunity to prove me wrong. Once again, I'll say being a jerk isn't a partisan issue. I'm out.

Based on our conversation tonight, I don’t believe that you will. I don't know if he has dementia or not. If he does, I wouldn't wish it on anyone or on any family. I hope that you don't have the opportunity to prove me wrong. Once again, I'll say being a jerk isn't a partisan issue. I'm out.
Glad you know how I'll react.

They are keeping him hidden from the press, well rested, and shooting him up with something that seems to help short term.
Come on. Someone with dementia isn’t going to be able to do what he did under that pressure for 90 minutes. Unless you think they have some secret drug.

Why has he not been available to the press for any and all questions?
?

I’ve seen him interviewed a bunch. Why would he open himself up to a barrage of tough questions when he doesn’t currently hold public office? You would be a special kind of stupid to do so voluntarily. We’ve seen how Trump has handled it.

?

I’ve seen him interviewed a bunch. Why would he open himself up to a barrage of tough questions when he doesn’t currently hold public office? You would be a special kind of stupid to do so voluntarily. We’ve seen how Trump has handled it.
Yeah totally. Why act like every other candidate ever. Just put on a new diaper and take the newest talking points from the press and boom
BidenandHarris 2020

Reactions: AM64
?

When he stands before 40 reporters all shouting questions at the same time, and I see he can handle it, I will be convinced that he isn't in early stages of dementia. All he does in his interviews is sit down for softball questions. I want to see someone hammer on him for a few answers.

VN Store

Back