Trump has the virus

Spit balling here...

Overweight. Borderline morbidly obese.
Horrible diet. Few greens or fiber.
Hence, high blood pressure / hypertension (medication).
Gout and/or osteoarthritis (see: videos of him incapable of lifting a glass).

โ€œEven when controlling for a huge number of comorbidities, age is still the most important predictor of death,โ€ said Marm Kilpatrick, an infectious disease biologist at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Let me tell you something. That guy Trump, love him or hate him, gets around better than most people half his age and weight. In fact, I really don't see how that guy even rolls out of bed everyday to face the nonstop assaults on him by the press corps. I don't agree with Trump on everything, but that guy is a marvel when it comes to his energy level and ability to be moving and shaking at these different events.

Last edited:
They are keeping him hidden from the press, well rested, and shooting him up with something that seems to help short term.

โœ‹๐Ÿผ
I have a question. If this is whatโ€™s happening, why donโ€™t we do this with all dementia/Alzheimerโ€™s patients?
Wait, I have an answer, because that doesnโ€™t exist.

Iโ€™ll have to check that. Not less than a week ago I finished Thomas Flemingโ€™s excellent book โ€œ The Illusion of Victoryโ€ about Woodrow Wilsonโ€™s poor stewardship during WW1 and he claims that WW was suffering from congenital heart failure due to diet and lifestyle. Iโ€™ll have to go back and check.
Probably the French and British delegation giving him heartburn, also.

What we need is no negative Trump ads while the President is on his deathbed. All the while yes Biden is the devil ads.
I approve this strategy.

Reactions: VolinWayne
I hope you all are paying attention to how he used Covid for his political advantage.

Despite it being designed to hurt us all.

Reactions: AM64
Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) Tweeted:
MUST WATCH: Laura Ingraham delivered a touching message for President Trump.

"So while youโ€™re recovering, Mr. President, donโ€™t worry. Weโ€™ll take up the slack because you fought for usโ€”and do not fear for a moment, because now weโ€™re gonna fight for you.โ€ https://t.co/4zBrNAfFPk

BlogImage_DailyCOVID19DeathsSincePeak_060220.png

Reactions: VolinWayne

VN Store

Back