Trump has the virus

When he stands before 40 reporters all shouting questions at the same time, and I see he can handle it, I will be convinced that he isn't in early stages of dementia. All he does in his interviews is sit down for softball questions. I want to see someone hammer on him for a few answers.

Luckily he doesnโ€™t have to convince you because youโ€™d never vote for him anyway.

Early stages of cognitive decline sound better, or you know....the thing?
Maybe. But 90 minutes. Thatโ€™s not something I would expect he could handle. Remember everyone thinking he would find a way out of the debate? I do. He didnโ€™t. And we all knew he wouldnโ€™t back the cops or denounce antifa. Trumps answer to white supremacy worries more about cognitive abilities then anything else. Hell he was given an easy one down the middle. Swung and missed. Let that make you think. I donโ€™t think he supports white supremacy but how the handle do you screw that up. Itโ€™s not even that he didnโ€™t his answer. He did. And it was terrible. That makes me think he either became a moron or is struggling in his own right with cognitive function

Yes let's condemn him for not denouncing the white supremacy Proud Boys. Led by a black Mexican. Cause yeah raciccs let black Mexicans lead them.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

_______ is a lemming.

Maybe. But 90 minutes. Thatโ€™s not something I would expect he could handle. Remember everyone thinking he would find a way out of the debate? I do. He didnโ€™t. And we all knew he wouldnโ€™t back the cops or denounce antifa. Trumps answer to white supremacy worries more about cognitive abilities then anything else. Hell he was given an easy one down the middle. Swung and missed. Let that make you think. I donโ€™t think he supports white supremacy but how the handle do you screw that up. Itโ€™s not even that he didnโ€™t his answer. He did. And it was terrible. That makes me think he either became a moron or is struggling in his own right with cognitive function
My thought was that it was a dumb question. Why should he have to answer at all, like Biden didn't on packing the SC? Or like Wallace let Biden skate on saying Antifa is an idea. That is bullsh!t. There is nothing, zero, zilch, nada to connect Trump to the Proud Boys, whoever the hell they are. Let's hear you trash Biden over those 2 non-answers.

My thought was that it was a dumb question. Why should he have to answer at all, like Biden didn't on packing the SC? Or like Wallace let Biden skate on saying Antifa is an idea. That is bullsh!t. There is nothing, zero, zilch, nada to connect Trump to the Proud Boys, whoever the hell they are. Let's hear you trash Biden over those 2 non-answers.
ANTIFA DOES NOT EXIST๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Reactions: AM64
All that bothers you more than Biden wearing special contacts that allowed him to read text being sent to them? He cheated and what stands out to you are a few gaffes from Trump? You arenโ€™t the bright bulb you hold yourself to be.

I donโ€™t need to trash him bc it was stupid. Just like it was stupid for trump to give his answer. And to be clear, the initial question, didnโ€™t mention proud boys. Trump screwed the pooch in a major way on that question. And it was an easy one. Just say yes of course you dumb ass. But he didnโ€™t.

He actually makes a decent point on Trumpโ€™s poor answer... he should have said something along the lines of how many times do I have to say I donโ€™t before you finally grasp what Iโ€™m saying?..... why is this so difficult for you to grasp? .... anything to really turn the tables on Wallace for asking such a sh**ty question..... kinda like Mike did here

He actually makes a decent point on Trumpโ€™s poor answer... he should have said something along the lines of how many times do I have to say I donโ€™t before you finally grasp what Iโ€™m saying?..... why is this so difficult for you to grasp? .... anything to really turn the tables on Wallace for asking such a sh**ty question..... kinda like Mike did here

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I donโ€™t need to trash him bc it was stupid. Just like it was stupid for trump to give his answer. And to be clear, the initial question, didnโ€™t mention proud boys. Trump screwed the pooch in a major way on that question. And it was an easy one. Just say yes of course you dumb ass. But he didnโ€™t.
I heard him say sure twice when he was asked if he condemned them.

VN Store

Back