Trump has the virus

Serious question: If the roles were reversed, and Biden had tested positive for the virus and he was currently hospitalized, while Trump was testing negative and out on the campaign trail... How do you think Trump would be handling this? Would he be making fun of Biden, or would he be expressing concern?

The gas pedal would be on the floorboard right now. Everyone knows it.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Maybe your thoughts and prayers are working. Keep it up.
I said as soon as he tested positive I thought he'd be fine.

Sure would be nice if people of color could get even a tenth of early interventions that Trump and Chris Christie are getting. Instead, the hospitals tell them to go home and wait it out. They either die at home or come in in such poor shape that they die soon thereafter.

The govt is covering 100% of COVID costs for uninsured people but ok.
These people tweet crap out and screech lies on CNN and a good chunk of the country just accepts it as gospel. That’s why the MSM doesn’t even care about the truth anymore. They know that a lot of people won’t care enough to see if what is being said is correct.

These people tweet crap out and screech lies on CNN and a good chunk of the country just accepts it as gospel. That’s why the MSM doesn’t even care about the truth anymore. They know that a lot of people won’t care enough to see if what is being said is correct.
The same can be said about Trump tweeting crap and continuously screeching lies and his supporters taking it as gospel. Hell, there was a guy on here the other day contradicting that Trump lies

You think we have no effect on our planet? Well that explains much.
Only the US does though. All those other countries that bought into the idiotic Paris climate accords don't have to make any changes until I have been dead for 100 years.

Reactions: AM64
Trump is such an unsympathetic figure that whenever a liberal expresses concern for him, it will always come across as fake, because everyone knows Trump wouldn't reciprocate those same sentiments.
I've seen this guy taking some live fire and some haymakers over the last few years. I have not seen anyone quite like him. I would bet that he probably doesn't GAF what anyone says, even on his death bed. I wouldn't say that at all about anyone else, but I cannot believe the way that guy goes out there everyday and gets that kind of abuse from the media and comes back the next day to start over.

I've seen this guy taking some live fire and some haymakers over the last few years. I have not seen anyone quite like him. I would bet that he probably doesn't GAF what anyone says, even on his death bed. I wouldn't say that at all about anyone else, but I cannot believe the way that guy goes out there everyday and gets that kind of abuse from the media and comes back the next day to start over.
He just wants the attention and needs an adversary. Good tv but doesn't help move forward

Maybe if he didn't lie so often or didn't behave so divisively he could have saved himself from the grilling

VN Store

Back