Trump has the virus

The President's lung scans are normal .... or improving. Next question!

On oxygen yesterday? Gee I dont know.

WTF???

One thing is certain. The virus has had no effect on Trump's insane ego.

I've seen this guy taking some live fire and some haymakers over the last few years. I have not seen anyone quite like him. I would bet that he probably doesn't GAF what anyone says, even on his death bed. I wouldn't say that at all about anyone else, but I cannot believe the way that guy goes out there everyday and gets that kind of abuse from the media and comes back the next day to start over.
The left and their media are still bitter they didn’t get to pick the R candidate from 4 years ago. They were hoping for Jeb because they know hill would have beat him like a drum. Also, they are used to calling every R President and Presidential candidate every name you can think of and they would take it, remember Bush, McCain and Romney were all racist hitler nazi also. Trump fights back and they can’t handle it.

I don’t need to trash him bc it was stupid. Just like it was stupid for trump to give his answer. And to be clear, the initial question, didn’t mention proud boys. Trump screwed the pooch in a major way on that question. And it was an easy one. Just say yes of course you dumb ass. But he didn’t.
Wait what? Didn't he say immediately after the question, " sure" ?

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Theoretically in this case meds associated with focus cognizant ability. We're ere taking about a theory are we not?

I’m asking if someone has dementia, how exactly would one prop them up with treatment and medications? What treatments, what medications? Where is the proof?

Serious question: If the roles were reversed, and Biden had tested positive for the virus and he was currently hospitalized, while Trump was testing negative and out on the campaign trail... How do you think Trump would be handling this? Would he be making fun of Biden, or would he be expressing concern?
Stop using the ****** behavior of somebody else to justify yours or another’s ****** behavior. Adults are responsible for their own behavior and you know that... right?

Trump has behaved badly in mocking people and I don’t like it. But I won’t use it as an excuse to justify my own trash behavior in reply if I wanted to.

How’s that?

Last edited:
A year's supply of Aricept is about $6,500. That is what Septic says that I take.

That’s an ACH inhibitor typically used for Alzheimer’s. It also takes weeks/months for therapeutic effects to show if they do. It maximizes the functioning neurotransmitter function you do have, it doesn’t enhance or cure anything.

That’s an ACH inhibitor typically used for Alzheimer’s. It also takes weeks/months for therapeutic effects to show if they do. It maximizes the functioning neurotransmitter function you do have, it doesn’t enhance or cure anything.
Who said Biden was cured? He has probably been taking drugs to slow the progression until Nov. 3 when they can cast him aside, and let Horizontal Harris take over. There was one picture that showed where an IV had been in the back of his hand. I wonder what that was for.

Did you? Wait. Hold up. Did you just say "evil spells are being cast." I need to know more about this. Can I get a book of spellz or is there a YouTube instructional video? I want in.
Stick with the voodoo doll with the Red hat, you'll be fine.

Reactions: AM64
The President's lung scans are normal .... or improving. Next question!

On oxygen yesterday? Gee I dont know.

WTF???

One thing is certain. The virus has had no effect on Trump's insane ego.
It did fuel your hope of his demise though.

I’m asking if someone has dementia, how exactly would one prop them up with treatment and medications? What treatments, what medications? Where is the proof?
There is no proof that anything works for someone with dementia or Alzheimers. Having watched the effects of those things first hand, I defy ANYONE to prove that there is effective drug treatment.

Reactions: OHvol40
The problem was he could have left it at that. But he had to ramble and then say “stand downs and stay tuned.”
You need to watch the exchange again because he did what he was asked and used the same verbiage Wallace used with regards to having the Proud Boys “stand down.” You really don’t know what you’re arguing at this point.

Who said Biden was cured? He has probably been taking drugs to slow the progression until Nov. 3 when they can cast him aside, and let Horizontal Harris take over. There was one picture that showed where an IV had been in the back of his hand. I wonder what that was for.

Can’t believe how many diagnostic experts we have here. I’ll say this once, and clearly. In my professional opinion, Joe Biden shows no signs of dementia.

It’s your right to run with whatever conspiracy theory appeases your psyche.

VN Store

Back