Trump has the virus

Can’t believe how many diagnostic experts we have here. I’ll say this once, and clearly. In my professional opinion, Joe Biden shows no signs of dementia.

It’s your right to run with whatever conspiracy theory appeases your psyche.
dementia results from conspiracy? I wonder what my father was into.

Reactions: AM64
Can’t believe how many diagnostic experts we have here. I’ll say this once, and clearly. In my professional opinion, Joe Biden shows no signs of dementia.

It’s your right to run with whatever conspiracy theory appeases your psyche.
So, is Biden just afflicted with dumbass disease or what?

Trump is such an unsympathetic figure that whenever a liberal expresses concern for him, it will always come across as fake, because everyone knows Trump wouldn't reciprocate those same sentiments.
One of the tenets of Trumpism is to not have any sympathy or empathy for liberals or people have different political beliefs. There's also some liberals that don't believe that he's even sick and this a ploy to change the narrative from his disastrous debate performance and to avoid doing future debates.

He's absolutely right. Putting the entire country in isolation was reckless and took ignorance and arrogance but that isn't on Trump
hmmmm so what about the racism part then? The zenophobia part when he halted travel from China.... But wait... he dindunuffin

One of the tenets of Trumpism is to not have any sympathy or empathy for liberals or people have different political beliefs. There's also some liberals that don't believe that he's even sick and this a ploy to change the narrative from his disastrous debate performance and to avoid doing future debates.
LOL

dementia results from conspiracy? I wonder what my father was into.
No, delusion results from conspiracy.

Dementia results from disease process, which is measurable and quantifiable. If you’ve had personal experience with someone unfortunate enough to go through that terrible affliction, in your opinion, generally, would they have the capacity to run for office?

Its amazing that we are still, STILL, seeing a President and his supporters denying basic science and health advice. And the President STILL wants to play make believe that this is no big deal, even if you get it.

Just remarkable. Totally irresponsible at every level.

Thank you for the correction
Obviously, Trump could have worded it better. It sounded to me like Trump wanted to say "okay whatever you say Chris.. stand down, stand back, stand up, be on standby, whatever it is you want me to say to stop this stupid line of questioning that I have had to answer repeatedly even though I have no connection whatsoever to these people. Just get it over with."

No, delusion results from conspiracy.

Dementia results from disease process, which is measurable and quantifiable. If you’ve had personal experience with someone unfortunate enough to go through that terrible affliction, in your opinion, generally, would they have the capacity to run for office?
I would be willing to bet that Biden does not finish his term if he is elected.

Its amazing that we are still, STILL, seeing a President and his supporters denying basic science and health advice. And the President STILL wants to play make believe that this is no big deal, even if you get it.

The science is that pretty much no one under 65 that’s relatively healthy doesn’t have anything to worry about. Follow the science. The old and sick should stay home, everyone else should live as normal.

It's no big deal for the vast majority of the country. We know who it should be a big deal for but you keep pretending everyone is at risk. That's simply not true and the data proves it out

Reactions: MG1968
I pretty much have to take famotidine (pepcid) as an H2 blocker and have for years. I'm glad I have an extra bottle now. Sheesh.

The science is that pretty much no one under 65 that’s relatively healthy doesn’t have anything to worry about. Follow the science. The old and sick should stay home, everyone else should live as normal.
It's no big deal for the vast majority of the country. We know who it should be a big deal for but you keep pretending everyone is at risk. That's simply not true and the data proves it out

Proving my point. Minimize. Dismiss. Minimize. Some more.

VN Store

Back